shitty days

Mulai dari awal

"You said you moved in across from me, not with me. What are you still doing here?"

"I don't have food yet, I know you always keep th fridge stocked no matter what." He said, taking out your bucket of cheese sticks, wanting to walk out with them. No fucking way is he getting those. You put your hand around his neck, pushing him back as you locked your front door.

"You are not taking all of my food, put it back."

"But I'm hungry." He said, pouting.

"You have money, go buy some of your own."

"My clothes are getting dry-cleaned" he reasoned as if you cared.

"All of them?!"

"Yes, now can I please have this?"

"No."

"I'll play you for it?"

"Pay me for it instead"

"I can give you something money can't buy" he smirked

"And what's that?" You raised an eyebrow, looking him up and down.

"Me."

"You have a community dick, I wouldn't be surprised if the Karen's from downstairs haven't felt your one inch wonder." You smiled, taking the bucket out of his hands and putting it back in the fridge.

The second you turned around, you were pushed back onto your fridge. Kio lined his body up with yours, making sure you feel all of his 'inches' and placed his hands gently on your neck. You smirked at him, waiting for him to continue but he didn't. Boring.

"Now what? Is that really all you got" you laughed, using your thumb and your index finger to make an inch. He smiled, hiding his face away from yours before tightening the hand around your neck. You still couldn't help but smile.

"If that's how you want it to be then fine. I'll show you what I know I'm capable of, baby. But don't you regret it afterwards, you asked for this."

He pulled your left leg up and put it around him, you voluntarily put the other leg around him too, he held you up by your thighs, squeezing them every once in a while. His lips went straight to your neck, sucking your most sensitive areas. You wondered how he still remembered them after all these years, but you barely gave a shit right now.

You pulled him closer to you, making the kisses longer and more passionate. He quickly tightened a hand around your wrists, putting them above you to keep you from touching him. "Let me prove my point alone." With your legs still wrapped around him, he walked over to your room, dropping you down onto your bed. "Strip." He asked, wanting to take his rings off.

"Keep those rings on and come rip these off yourself." You smirked.

"So you think you can just change up the game like that, huh?" He got closer to you as you shrugged, but before you know it, Kio flipped you over, prepping your butt up. His hands gripped your clothed thighs, slowly going up and down them as he aligned himself with your body again. You felt him rub up on you slowly then fast again, his hands didn't stop working as he began unbuttoning your pants. You wondered what his plan was since you're on all fours, but you couldn't wait to find out. He pulled the pants down to your knees, exposing your ass, at first he gripped it nicely, copping a whole feel.

He moved back a bit before spanking you. At first it shocked you but you started to like it as you let him continue. He heard your slight moans, which made him go harder. With every slap you'd feel Kio's dick against you, the painful pleasure made you feel hot. Hotter than any fucking summer day, you wanted it. You flipped yourself over, jumping into his lap, kissing him as you grinded on him hard but slowly. Feeling everything. You took off your shirt before sliding off your pants.

He grabbed you by the waist and pushed you to the head board. "What the fuck did I tell you to do?"

"Nothing." You panted wanting to kiss him again.

"And what did you just do?" He raised his eyebrow, his right hand heading to your neck whilst his left his heading down to your vagina. You felt his fingers and his the cold metal of his rings, and you tried your hardest not to come undone right then and there. "Answer me." He growled. Oh the hormones you are feeling at this moment, they are killing you.

"I did something I wasn't supposed to, sorry"

"Sorry what?"

"Sorry daddy." He smirked before pulling you back down to your bed. He trapped you between his legs before giving you slow passionate kisses, his hands went back in your panties, two of his fingers entering you as you start to get into the mood. You start feeling him and thinking of all the good things about him. His sexy fucking smile, his hair his face and his fucking magic fingers. You grinded onto his fingers, deepening them as you pulled him in for more kisses.

He started kissing your neck, slowly moving down, marking your body with hickies leading down to your pussy. He removed one finger, but his tongue replaced it quickly. Soon enough, your panties were thrown across the room, Kio's hands were holding onto your ass, pulling you closer as his tongue went deeper.

"Give it to me already," You moaned "make me feel all your inches, daddy" even if he was fucking you good, you can't let him think he had a big dick, no way.

His tongue went harder and deeper before his fingers took over again. "Don't cum too quickly" he smirked, wiping some of you off of his lips as he swallowed the rest. You watched as he put on a condom, biting off the packaging, looking sexier than all your other mother fuckers. You felt his dick in front of your vagina, but before you could get used to it, he pushed it right in, surprising the fuck outta you. You screamed a little as he out his hand around your neck, slowly going in and out as he wrapped your legs around him, he started speeding up and so did your heart. You wanted more of him, just him. All you can feel is him.

The grip on your neck tightened, making you moan louder, your legs tightened around him as he continued. He used his other hand to rub circles on your clitoris. His dick, his fingers, the hand around your neck. All of it was the combination of you assumed sex heaven feels like, fuck yes, yes yes and yes. He leaned down amongst all this fuckery, giving you a sexy kiss, sucking on your tongue, before biting your lips and smirking. He began going faster, his moans and yours began mixing, everything felt amazing, but no way will you admit that to him.

You felt yourself beginning to cum, and judging by his face, it seemed as though he could relate. You began grinding to get those last few feels.

"Say my name baby."

"My name baby" you mocked, panting as you were about legit cum.

"Fucking hell baby just say it, say Kio, say daddy, for fuck sales I wanna see your sexy lips say my name" both of his hands tightened around your waist as his slow sluts became sloppier.

Before you know it, you screamed your own name, cumming really fast as you felt Kio fill up the rubber. His body rested on yours as took off the condom, slipping up his boxers.

"You still not taking my food." You told him.

"Good luck fucking running after me, bitch" He said, but just before he could run away, you pulled him down by the neck, kissing him and trapping him before falling into a blissful sleep.