The 12 Days of Christmas

En başından başla

———————————
'On the fourth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me...

Four unlikely baking partners.'
———————————

"Do we need baking powder?"

"No, we don't!"

"But it says on the recipe-"

"False, no one uses baking powder and self-raising flour."

"But Joe, the recipe-"

"You're going to makE ME SPILL IT!"

"THEN STIR SLOWER!"

"I. AM! THE MIXTURE FEELS LIKE CEMENT FROM HOW MANY CHOCOLATE PIECES CLEO PUT IN IT!"

"Why are YOU shouting?!"

"BECAUSE YOU ARE!"

"Uh, you know we have an electric mixer, right?"

"WHAT?!"

Stress slammed down the bowl of... Whatever it was... Harshly, snatching up the mixer from Cleo's hands and examining it.

False carried on mixing with the normal whisk (discovering that there was, indeed, a ridiculous amount of chocolate pieces in the batter).

"Stress, that's not going to help the-"

"IT WILL!"

And Joe got a face-full of flour.

———————————
'On the fifth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me...

Fifteen gifts to the favourite.'
———————————

"Ok, so these are the gifts to me, right?" Jevin asked, pointing at a neat pile of presents. Wels nodded, reading some of the names with interest.

"And those are... Biffa's?"

Wels nodded again, glancing at the similarly sized pile of presents.

"... Is... Woah... Is that... Is that Python's?!"

Jevin and Wels both turned to see the bigger pile of presents. It was so large it didn't even fit underneath the tree.

"Wow..." Jevin muttered, nodding at it.

His knight friend simply shrugged, replying with, "Python went around, hinting to a lot of people that he wanted to have a massive sugar rush this Christmas. Most of it's probably sugar."

"... Where's your presents then, Wels?"

"Dunno. Oh, wait... Py said it was underneath that blanket. I haven't looked at it yet." Wels sighed and pointed to a lumpy-mass in he corner. It was covered by a blanket Jevin recognised as Biffa's.

The slime hybrid put a finger to his chin, before sliding over and whipping the blanket off. He then dropped it in sheer shock.

"... W-Wels...?"

"Wha-" Wels stopped mid-sentence, his jaw dropping.

"... Wait, loads of these are mine-"

"J-JEVIN-"

———————————
'On the sixth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me...

Six sprigs of mistletoe.'
———————————

Zedaph groaned, face-palming for the umpteenth time.

Impulse was by no means short(er than he was), but it was blatantly obvious he needed a stepladder. Or something similar.