Part 21

"Do you not remember what happened when we tried to celebrate her first birthday?" Countess Cleo protested. Coach had brought to the attention of the rest of the faculty Christmas was coming soon and wanted ideas on what they should do.

"This is different it isn't last minute and Christmas doesn't have a theme like birthday parties can so there's no conflict." Coach Brunt argued.

"Well how come we celebrate Christmas with her I think we should celebrate Hanaka" Professor Maelstrom said.

"Your not Jewish though?" Countess Cleo said though more of a question than a statement.

He shrugged, "I know but I like the tradition of it" he said with a wicked grin.

"I want to celebrate catris" Dr Bellum sated louder than necessarily"

"What is cat- catris?" Coach Brunt asked confused taking a moment to sound the word out, "I ain't ever heard of that"

"Of course you didn't it's my own holiday traditions it's like Christmas but better. Instead of Christmas cookies the cookies are cat shaped and instead of stockings you hang rubber mouse along the fireplace, and instead of-"

"We get it Dr. Bellum your obsessed with cats" Coach Brunt said rolling her eyes. Dr Bellum humphed annoyed but didn't say anything.

"I can already see this is going to be a disaster," Shadowsan said getting up and walking away.

"Well we are not going to have a repeat of her party, I suggest instead of fighting each day celebrate how we want to it can be called the five days of VILE for all I care" Dr Bellum suggested.

"That ain't too bad of an idea, but taking all the decorations down would take way too long to get new decorations up each day what if we just combined all of ours together?"

"I for one am taking no part in this you three can do it on your own just try not to make the place look to hideous" Countess Cleo said disgusted.

"Oh come on you could be in charge of decorations" Coach Brunt said, Countess Cleo thought for a moment.

"Fine but I have complete control." She said after a moment.

"I'm good with that but you have to have decorations for all holidays" Dr Bellum said, Countess Cleo mumbled under her breath.

"I'll see what I can do."

It hadn't taken long before Countess Cleo had everything she ordered to decorate and with that help of Dr Bellum's robots decorations were done in no time. Of course she supervised and didn't actually do anything there was no way she was going to get her hands dirty especially after just getting a manicure. Pictures of cats in fashionable Christmas outfits scattered the hallway walls as well as stockings and other Christmas decorations.

Menorahs were scattered everywhere and thanks to Dr Bellum instead of regular fire for lit candles Dr Bellum had made the lit candle flames to become green red and white. Christmas food for all 'three' traditions were shipped in as well as a huge tree and hundreds to thousands of ornaments, and after much pleading a big cat scratch post that was Dr Bellums 'catras tree'.

Coach Brunt had felt guilty for not getting Black Sheep anything for her birthday and had gone overboard ordering small toys for her. The gifts arrived pre-wrapped and were set under the tree.

December 25 arrived, Coach Brunt wasn't allowed to say Christmas because it was offensive to people who celebrated Catris Dr Bellum had explained. The faculty had made sure every operative was off the island in a hotel scattered throughout the world so that they would have the day to themselves.