Part 17

Coach Brunt we need to talk" Dr Bellum said sighing moving away from the coffee machine and next to the couch Coach Brunt was sitting on. She knew no matter how she put this she would not be happy, but she had been the one to lose the bet against Maelstrom though she was sure he cheated.

"Me and Maelstrom were talking and we think you need to spend some time away from Black Sheep, your relationship with her is growing unhealthy she's becoming clingy and too dependent on you."

Coach Brunt frowned, "She's four all four year olds are clingy and dependent on their mothers" Coach Brunt said in defense.

"But your not her mother, your her mother figure, and yes it's natural that she's attached to you at this age but what about when she's older and is still dependent on you think of how it would destroy her future, I mean think about it who does she go to when she's sad? Who does she yell for when she has a nightmare? Who does she cry for when she gets hurt, should I go on?

Coach Brunt shook her head, "No I get your point, but what do you want me to do about it just ignore her?"

"Not necessarily don't go to pick her up everytime she wants to be, make her wait until your done doing what you're doing before putting your attention on her. If she's hurt by all means go make sure she's okay but don't baby her about it, make sure she's okay give a quick hug and send her on her way"

Coach Brunt nodded, "alright I'll keep it in mind." Coach Brunt said standing up and walking out of the faculty lounge only to bump into Black Sheep with her nanny a couple hallways away. Black Sheep smiled hugging her leg.

Coach Brunt stiffened trying to keep in mind what Dr Bellum had just said."Blck Sheep you need to ask someone before you hug them." Black Sheep frowned nodding releasing her arms around her leg a little hurt and confused. Though quickly forgetting about it.

"Lets play!" Black Sheep insisted taking Coach Brunts finger in her little hand, Coach Brunt frowned remembering Dr. Bellum's words.

"Maybe later I'm busy right now" Black Sheep frowned nodding, they would play later, she continued on with her nanny, with less pep in her step then before. Dr. Bellum watched approvingly not to harsh, but still stern.

"What do I do then?" Black Sheep mumbled to herself walking away completely forgetting about her nanny who had made a wrong turn trying to catch up to her and was known loss, she was a new nanny as the last one had not worked out as well as the faculty had hoped and was still getting accustomed to the layout of the island.

Black Sheep continued wandering around the halls until she came upon Shadowguns classroom which was at the moment empty except for him. Black Sheep opened the door causing a squeaking noise interrupting his meditation he sighed annoyed not looking up knowing who it was.

"What is it Black Sheep?" Black Sheep made her way over to him until she was right in front of him before taking a step back remembering what Coach Brunt had said about personal space and asking for permission.

"Do you want to play?" Black Sheep asked, Shadowsun was a little taken aback by the question, why would she be asking him surely she would rather be with Coach Brunt. As if Black Sheep read his mind she continued.

"Coach Brunt is busy and I'm bored" She said sitting down on the floor in front of him. Shadowsun sighed Coach Brunt was always willing to play with Black Sheep for her to tell Black Sheep she was busy it had to be something extremely important and most likely something Black Sheep could not know about and while he didn't like the idea of playing with her he knew the importance of not being interrupted in order to get a task done.