Chapter 9 - Second Trimester

It was Saturday, 15 May, and Maya was officially in her second trimester.
She felt nervous but also not actually.
She didn't know what the big whoop was but the Matthews wanted to see her as well as her friends so it was one big gathering.
But she had no possible idea what it was for not even to mention why it was so many people.
But she wasn't immediately going to the Matthews.

She grabbed her computer looking at the footage she took awhile back announcing the pregnancy and then she quickly uploaded it before she went in front.
Both Shawn and Katy were gone so she wasn't entirly sure what is going on.
She quickly made some oatmeal and was busy drinking her juice when Cory called.

"Where are you? We've been waiting for an hour," Cory said.
"I didn't know I had to come immediately. I'm in my way," Maya said and was gone.

~

"She's waisting our time," Riley said and Topanga sighed.
"Just a few minutes, Sweetheart. She said she's in her way," Topanga said and Maya came through the door.
"Okay, what do you guys want?" Maya asked.
"You're not even..."
"I'm not even what, Lucas?" Maya asked.
"What is your next step?" Cory asked and Maya rolled her eyes.
"I don't know. I'm still early so I think I can relax a bit. I don't have to be worried about a lot of stuff immediately since it is just a few weeks that I'm pregnant. Why is that any of your business anyway? I'm the one expecting, not Riley," Maya said.
"But it's my brother's child so we are gonna be in it's life," Cory said.
"Why don't you tell your brother to big up his damn phone? I'm getting tired of just calling. I have to go pack," Maya said.
"Where are you going?" Topanga asked.
"Someone has to tell your parents-in-law about the child and that is what I'm gonna do. Shawn is driving me up to Philly for the day so I can tell them and we are actually leaving in a few hours so I have a lot to do before we go so I need to get ready. I'll come talk to you guys once I'm back," Maya said and was gone.