Chapter 7 - Who's The Father

"What! You're what!"

Of course Maya was currently at the Matthews just telling them without the grandparents and her friends.
Cory was obviously shocked to find out that Maya is pregnant at fidteen but she doesn't know if she will remain calm.

"How could you be so stupid!" Cory yelled and Shawn had to intervene to keep him calm.
"Cory, stop it. She is already scared. She made a mistake. Just like we all do. It's not needed to yell. She knows she made a mistake and has to face the consequences. Enough," Shawn said and Maya wiped her tears away.
"I'm sorry," Maya said and Topanga embraced the fifteen year old.
"It's okay, Sweetheart. Stuff like this happens. Who's the father?" Topanga asked.
"Josh."
"What! My uncle. My uncle! I don't believe you," Riley said and ran to her room.

Maya tried to keep her tears back but she couldn't do it.
Immediately she ran out of the apartment and Shawn stood up.
He sighed as he ran his hand through his hair.

"Cory, go calm your daughter and I'll go find Maya," Shawn said and was gone.

"Hey, what are you thinking?" Cory said as he walked into his daughter's room.
"She's carrying my cousin. What I never wanted! How could she?" Riley asked sobbing.
"Calm down Sweetheart. It's not that bad. Maya is going through a rough time and she needs her friends now more than ever. Give her some time on her own," Cory said.

~

In the meantime Shawn found Maya sitting outside a cemetery and found it hard to face her.
He knew she would actually be there since she would want her father's advice on the whole thing.
He can't even imagine how the young girl is getting through with everything and now he doesn't want to think about having everything done.