Chapter 6 - Starting Over Again

Monday, 2 May.
Maya was busy getting ready for the day while she had no idea what to expect from the rest of her day.
Of course she wouldn't just sit back and let everything take over but she'll have to make a few decisions for herself and for her child.
No matter what she had done she won't be able to just go on as usual.
She needs to tell people about the baby and goodness knows how she will tell it.
It was really early the morning and Maya was looking at a few videos she take long ago for a channel.
She smiles as she sees a girl of barely ten years old having the time of her life.
She pulls out an old camera and exhales before switching it back on.

"Hi guys. Welcome or welcome back to my channel. If you guys are new, hi. My name is Maya and this is my channel. I used to do a lot of videos on here when I was like ten and then I stopped. But now I'm going to continue doing it with the hope of a better purpose. I am currently eleven weeks and two days pregnant at the age of fifteen. A lot of people doesn't know right now, but I don't know when I will upload this so I'll update you guys soon enough. It is currently Monday, 2 May 2016. I have tk head to school pretty soon but I just wanted to get everything in place. I will be uploading a lot of videos about pregnancy and the baby. As soon as we know the gender we will probably tell a lot of people and it will be revealed on my channel as well. That is all for now. I'll see you guys soon. Subscribe to my channel and like this video. See you later."

Maya switches the camera off and yet again she gets ready for the day.
She knows that she will probably not have a lot of time to tell a whole lot of people but she knows she wants to tell at least the Matthews depending on how they will actually react.

My Love, My Life Completedजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें