Chapter 18: A Big Problem

Start from the beginning

(Y/N): "Well I tried. If you guys are just going to stand there and let me practice, the fight is over."

     They watched as I grabbed the hammer again and practiced rotating it, gaining momentum, and changing angles, drop, pick up, drop, pick up. I was no longer paying attention to them. So they struck. Ruby threw her javelin as Holly charged. I knew I was going to mess up with the hammer, but I still angled it in a way so that even if I did mess up, it would hit and block the javelin. I snapped, causing my aura to expand. The hammer and flown out of the aura's reach, blocking the Javelin, as Holly's sword disappeared. I took the chance to punch her in the midsection, then ramming my palm into her jaw and kicking her midsection to make her back up. I snapped the field away again, and teleported next to Ruby who had just gotten her javelin back out. I brought my hammer out, and instead of bringing it down on top of Ruby, I let it fall, going backwards, so it would hit Ruby more like a golf club swing. It hit as she was knocked back.

(Y/N): "Okay, great, but I need to get back to training, so let's either wrap this up, or you guys can just leave."

Ruby: "Like hell we are!"

(Y/N): "I manged to beat you back when I was weaker, with a hole in my chest, and my strength slowly fading. That was before I learned a bunch of new tricks, have you guys grown so much as to say you are also better then how you were before? I have mobility, and I can activated my 'shield', as you put it, at will. So, we can continue, and test your might, or you can let me train in peace."

Holly Green: "We are not going to back down. You are going to be sorry for this."

(Y/N): "If you say so. But I am getting tired of this."

     I put my hammer away and summoned my whip and my karambit. Then I hear rushed footsteps. Yellow appeared in the hallway.

Yellow: "(Y/N), stop playing around, come with me."

(Y/N): "Fine."

     I put my weapons away and followed the rushing Yellow. We made our way to the leg ship with Blue, Steven, Connie, and the destabilized gems. 

Yellow: "Here we are. Hurry get inside."

(Y/N): "Too late."

Yellow: "What do you mean?"

     There was a humming as a white bubble came out of the ground in front of us.

White Pearl: "You're not going anywhere."

     The giant white head ship started to rise. It attached itself to the pink ship. It crouched and leaned down, looking at us. It then stood up straight again.

White Pearl: "You've made a grave mistake. Go to your rooms."

Blue: "Ugh, which rooms should we go to?"

Yellow: "Blue, don't make her any angrier than she already is."

Steven: "We're busted."

Connie: "Looks like this just turned into a face off."

Steven: "Amethyst? Pearl? Garnet? Please, I think we're really in trouble. What the heck is that?"

     He pointed at the two semi repaired hand ships flying toward the white ship. The blue ship slapped the white ship, 

Steven: "Yellow, Blue, did you have a hand in this?"

Blue: "No way."

Yellow: "White, that wasn't us!"

Blue: "We swear!"

(Y/N): "What could you two be so afraid of?"

Steven: "Then who's that?"