SIW - 27.

10 years later

Beyoncé sat in the kitchen of her home slowly sipping on the coffee she had made for herself. It was a Thursday and another long work day for her.

It was going on 6:30AM, and she was currently the only one awake in her home. Over the years, she enjoyed her alone time in the mornings. It was the only time she had to herself since her home has now grown times three.

Once the clock hit 6:40, she stood up and put her coffee mug in the sink. She dragged her feet up the stairs and went into the first room she came across.

"Hey mommy's babies," She said, walking into her four year old twins' bedrooms to see them still asleep, "Time to wake up and go to school."

Her daughter Rumi was the easiest to wake up. She was such a happy baby so she always woke up with a smile on her face and ready to start her day.

Beyoncé kissed all over her face before putting her down. "Find an outfit to wear. Do not wear pink today. You wore pink all this week."

"But I like pink mommy."

"I don't care." Beyoncé said, going over to her baby boy, Sir. He was her everything, but she could say that she definitely showed Sir a lot more love than her other children. She had issues with him at birth so her bond with him grew even closer when he was born. Knowing she almost lost him made her extremely attached.

He was the hardest to get dressed in the mornings. Sir was always very cranky so she had to take her time with him.

She groaned as she picked him up and kissed him all over his face. "Morning baby, it's time for school."

"No." He yelled, shielding his face from her kisses. She kissed him anyway and then put him down so he could wake up on his own.

"What you wearing today baby boy?"

He rubbed his eyes and yawned a little before looking at his sister. Rumi already had her outfit picked out and was waiting on her mother to approve of it.

"That's cute Ru," Beyoncé complimented, "Daddy will be in in a second to get you dressed."

She picked out her son's outfit and laid it out on the bed. He looked at it and smiled up at her. "I like." He said. She kissed his cheek and rubbed her hands through his hair.

"Alright boo. Daddy will be in to get you dressed too." Leaving out of her twin's room, she sighed and headed to her oldest son room.

TJ was 10 years old going on 21. He wasn't near grown, but was already standing 5'10 and still growing.

Beyoncé entered his room and looked around first. She usually stayed onto him about keeping his room clean, and surprisingly it was.

She turned on the light and watched as he moved around and threw the covers over his face.

"Come on TJ, get up. I don't have time to play around with you."

He groaned and turned over, "I'm up ma."

Beyoncé then walked to her oldest baby room. She knocked on Cori's door before entering and wasn't surprised to see her baby girl already awake and getting ready.

 She knocked on Cori's door before entering and wasn't surprised to see her baby girl already awake and getting ready