SIW - 10.

This one is wild.

________

"You gon' let me in or what?" Jay more so stated as Beyoncé stared him down. He didn't even wait for an answer before entering her home anyway.

He looked back at her to see her basically moving in slow motion. He could tell she wasn't acting like her normal self.

"What's up witchu? You actin' mad funny Bey."

She finally looked at him, "Sorry, I'll be back. I have to make a phone call."

She headed for her bedroom, leaving Jay to roam her place. He made his way to his daughter's room and stared at his sleeping beauty.

Beyoncé paced her room as she waited on Cameron to answer the phone. She definitely wasn't expecting Jay to show up so unexpectedly, and she knew it would be hard trying to get rid of him.

Her best option was stopping Cameron from showing up even though she gave him permission to.

"I'm pulling up in a few, according to my google maps. You good?" Cameron asked soon as their call connected.

"I suddenly do not feel good," Beyoncé lied, holding her stomach to make the lie more realistic even though Cameron couldn't see her, "I hate I made you drive all the way over here, but I'm super nauseated. It had to have been the food I cooked."

Cameron laughed, "Damn, you ain't let it cook all the way? But that's cool, I'll just take care of you. I'm pulling in as we speak."

She could feel her palms sweating and a large lump in her throat. She didn't want to make it a big deal, but if she told Jay to leave things would escalate. She knew that he wouldn't give up.

"Cameron.." Beyoncé mumbled, rubbing the sweat off her forehead.

She never been put in a situation as such before. She found herself being stuck in a hard place and unsure of what to do.

"I'm parking, I'll see you in a second beautiful." He ended the call and she rushed towards Jay to tell him what was happening.

One thing she didn't want was for him to be blindsided by Cameron's appearance, but then again she was pissed he even showed up unexpectedly. She hated when he did that.

"Jay, you have to go." She said, rushing into their daughter's room where he was leaning over to kiss her cheeks.

He looked up at her as if she was the crazy one, "Nah, ain' leaving until we fix this fucked up attitude of yours."

"Now isn't the time," She said with a sigh, "Cam is outside and this is weird."

Jay laughed in her face, walking out of Cori's room with Beyoncé right on his tail. He couldn't help but to laugh even harder thinking about what she said.

"I don't give a fuck about that man," he said walking into the living room, "We ain't doing shit wrong."

Beyoncé rolled her eyes, feeling as if her head was about to explode. She hated how strong minded Jay could be at times. He wasn't backing down from anyone.

"But you just showed up unexpectedly Jay! You can't keep doing that. You don't know who I'm expecting or what I'm doing."

"Well stop fuckin' blocking me all the damn time because you're upset. You get mad because I'm busy? Petty ass shit, grow the fuck up." He paused and looked at her.

"You would've known I was stopping by if I wasn't blocked. I'on give a fuck what you got going on."

Her arms were crossed over her chest when they heard a knock at the door. Her heart was beating a mile a minute knowing it was Cameron.