SIW - 15.

Jay

I woke up with a banging headache and a hard dick, so I was feeling very uncomfortable.

I looked around, not seeing Beyoncé next to me but fuck her right now. She hopped in the shower with me and didn't even let me hit so I went to sleep with an attitude, and still got one.

I could smell food so I knew she was cooking, but I wasn't eating it. Peeping the time, I had to be at work in an hour so I needed to start getting ready.

I took another shower just so I can jack off and make my dick go down. When it's hard, it's hard and I wasn't feeling it right now — especially since Beyoncé tripping.

After my shower, I slipped on my work clothes which consisted of a simple white tee, khaki Carhartt jeans, and work boots. Afterwards, I headed downstairs completely bypassing Beyoncé in the kitchen to give my daughter a kiss. She was sitting at the table coloring in the coloring book I had bought her.

"Morning daddy." She greeted, holding my face as I kissed her again.

"Morning shorty. What you coloring?"

"A butterfly. You color too?"

I looked at the butterfly which were like fifteen different colors. I chuckled and rubbed my hand through her curls which were all over her face.

"Not right now. I gotta go to work."

"Awe," She pouted, "I go too?"

I shook my head, "You can't, but I'll see you when I get back."

I could feel Beyoncé looking at me so I looked at her and noticed she was mean mugging me. I was dead ass pissed about last night for two reasons. She really hyped shit up all day like she was gonna give me some bomb sex, but then she curve me. Not only that, but she was really pissed about Taj. Taj is old news and definitely nobody to be mad about.

Still not speaking to her, I grabbed the orange juice sitting on the counter and grabbed a cup. I could hear her mumbling under her breath but I didn't acknowledge it.

"Move." She said to me, grabbing the orange juice once I was done.

"You better calm the fuck down before I handle you."

"And bitch I wish you would." She mumbled. I looked at Cori to make sure she wasn't paying us any attention before going behind Beyoncé and gripping onto her hair.

"I don't like you right now so you better be selective with your choice of words." I whispered in her ear.

"And you think I like you? We both don't like each other which is perfectly fine with me, so when you leave don't come back."

I smacked my lips, "Yeah, okay. You really upset about a bitch I don't even fuck wit' and never fucked wit' like that. Yeah I fucked her, so what? I was single at the time. I'ma do as I please. Stop letting old shit affect us. I hate when you do dat. Always letting somebody get under ya thin ass skin."

I let her hair go but still stood behind her waiting on her to say something else.

"It's not even that. You always fucking somebody. I'm just tired of having to deal with that. There's no telling who else will pop up next saying they fucked you, and this and that."

I rolled my eyes, "Taj the only woman I been messin' wit' since I stepped out. I really ain't gotta explain myself to you. At this point, I'll let you think whatever you want. I'm sittin' here tryna do right by you and you let everything and everybody get to you."

I shook my head, completely over that conversation. It's always something with Beyoncé. I guess she had a reason to be mad, but the more I look at it, she really don't. I fucked Taj months ago and haven't talked to her since. She's old news.