SIW - 13.

Jay

"Girl, I feel the same way!" I heard Beyoncé loud ass say from the kitchen. I was stretched out in bed tryna feel my damn legs again. I obviously forgot how she gets when she's drunk.

I yawned and sat up a bit, fishing my hand through the bed for my phone. When I finally found it, I noticed a few text messages from my baby mama Shantel, and a couple of missed calls from Brittany. I also noticed my phone was on 6% so I hooked it up to Beyoncé's charger on the side of the bed.

I really just wanted to stay in bed all day, especially after the night we had. On God, I wore her ass out and that was probably the best sex I had in a long time.

"That's how guys will do you though.." She said, walking back into the room. She had a robe covering her body. Our eyes met and she gave me the middle finger before walking to the bathroom.

"Who you on the phone wit?" I yelled out for her to hear, and she ignored the fuck outta me. I didn't have the energy to get out of bed and play around with her so I just laid there until she came back out.

"What you say?" She questioned, untying the robe and revealing her beautiful shape underneath.

"I asked who you was on the phone wit, giggling and shit."

"Oh," She walked in her closet and came back out, "One of my coworkers, gossiping as usual. What you gotta do today?"

"I should be askin' you dat. You picking out outfits and stuff... Why you can't jus' lay wit' me for a minute?"

She smiled and rolled her eyes, still making her way towards me. Once she was close enough, I pulled her to my embrace. She laid on top of me, resting her head on mine.

"You cute when you wanna be." I said jokingly. She pinched me and I pinched her back. She hissed and sent a punch to my stomach. I had to laugh at her weak ass.

"Where ya' going boo?" I asked.

"I'm hungry and I was hoping you would come get food with me."

"Of course, what you gotta taste for?"

She shrugged, "Something good though. Should we pick Cori up before we go? Or get her after?"

I stroked her sides, making my way to her ass. I gripped it and rubbed all over her. This was the best feeling in the world. I could rub her ass all day.

"I'on know, up to you."

"We can get her later. Come on though, you gotta get up."

She rolled off of me and I sat up. I really didn't want to go nowhere but she seemed happy as hell about getting this food so I might as well cheer up.

"I was drunk as fuck last night," I said, pulling on my hair, "I don't even remember nun' forreal. What club we went to?"

She laughed, "I don't even remember. You was very rough last night too. I have a huge scar on my arm."

"Stop lyin', let me see." She showed me the scar and I shook my head. I definitely don't remember doing that, "You just light skin. You bruise easily."

"Yeah, sure."

"It was good though, wasn't it?" I asked, grabbing her waist as she walked passed me to the bathroom. I kissed down her neck, still holding onto her.

"You know it was."

"Aight then, stop complaining."

We took a shower together, even fucked around a lil' bit. That shower sex be hitting different, I don't know what it is about it.