Harley x Harith ♤ love that cuts

Start from the beginning

"Please-"

Before she could finish her sentence Harith had slit her throat. He watched as she choked on her own blood, her hands rapidly grasping her throat as if it would do something. Harith darkly chuckled.

"Just on time too! Time for class Angela-san!" Harith smiled at her. She just kept choking, eyes wild.

"He... will... never love... you.."

That was the last thing she said before her body went limp, her eyes with no emotion. Harith happily smiled with his successful kill, he threw the body into the furnace at the back of the school and burnt it. He also changed clothes and went to class, with a smile on his face like always.

But it quickly faded away when he saw Nana with Harley.

He stared at the two for the rest of the class, not caring about the lesson going on and just about a plan to eliminate Nana.

He would have to stalk her first, just to know where she is most of the day and then he would strike once he knew more about her.

Wouldn't Harley be in the way? Well, no. You see Haley is a loner but is still pretty known, preferably for his magic tricks. Harley wants to be a magician when he's older which Harith found cute and was one of the reasons Harith loves him. There were many other reasons Harith loved Harley, but there would be too many to list.

"Harith? Are you okay? You were kinda staring at Nana and I with a slight smile on your face..."

Harith snapped his head to look up at Harley, eyes wide.

Senpai... you noticed.

"Well... I- Uhh..." he mumbled and rubbed the back of his neck shyly. Harley chuckled.

"It's okay. Nana was the only one who found it creepy, I enjoyed the view," Harley winked. To this comment Harith blushed.

"T-thank you..."

Harley smiled as he walked away. Nana then came up to him.

"Look," She slammed her hands on his desk. "It's don't know what your deal is but Harley is mine, you need to stay away from him."

Harith smirked. "Well, we will see about that."

Nana gave him a glare before heading out the door, most likely for lunch. Speaking of lunch it was the perfect time to hatch up a plan to get back at Nana.

After a week of planning

Harith had done it. First he had to stalk Nana for her classes and where she would be most of the time. She was apart of art club, which didn't have many things to cover up the murder so Harith had to lead her to a... more suitable place to kill her. He thought about leading her to the basement but thought she would get suspicious, so he decided on bringing her to his club, the gaming club. Now, he knew which club had soundproof walls and which didn't, that was convenient as people scream when in danger. The gaming club had soundproof walls because well its video games, they are always loud. But the problem was Harley goes to gaming club with Harith and he comes in a few minutes after Harith, making the kill faster than he likes.

But this is all for senpai. He had to do it.

He smirked to himself loving his plan. Now all he had to do was find Nana and bring her to the gaming club before the last class of the day. It was pretty easy because Harith knew where she would be, the art club.

"Nana? Can I talk to you?" He asked and knocked on the door. It opened to reveal Nana, a unpleasant look on her face.

"What do you want to talk about?" She asked, annoyance laced in her voice.

"Just follow me, lets go somewhere were there is less people, it's important," Harith said. Nana hesitated but followed him, curious as to what he wanted to talk about.

Harith lead Nana to the gaming club, Harith shut the doors behind them and then both had a seat at one of the computer desks.

"So, Nana..." Harith started. "You like Halrey?"

"Yes, I do." Nana nodded.

"Next time you shouldn't shoo people away from Halrey." Harith smirked and he pulled out a knife, the same knife he used to kill Angela.

"No!" Nana screamed, jumping up before Harith could stab her in the chest. Harith growled. 

"You can't do much Nana, the door is locked and I am the only one who has the key." Harith chuckled as he pulled out the door keys, swinging them in front of her menacingly.

She coward in fear, her eyes wide.

"Maybe if you didn't bother me, I would have been nicer about killing you, but you just had to be a bitch didn't you?" Harith laughed. Nana shook her head.

"But I would die anyway! That doesn't make sense!" She yelled. Harith put a finger to her lips.

"I did it with Angela and Lylia, I was going to do it with you but you just decided to open your mouth." Harith said and stabbed her in the chest. She gasped, her breath caught in her throat.

Harith smiled at her, then ripped out the knife from her chest. She screamed in agony. Harith heard the door open and then a audible gasp.

"Harith? W-what are you doing?!?"