28| New Alias? or Old Enemies?

Start from the beginning

"No, BonBon I'm still the same girl I've been for the last 500 years, I look out for myself and whoever gets in my way be dammed" she stepped through the thresh hold of the house only to be stopped by Bonnie. "come in, wait... you didn't see anyone out there?" the thought of Kai Parker returning to the house to start what he wanted to do with her, the look he had given her like he wanted to devourer her whole. It was an unsettling gaze bringing a cold shiver down Bonnie's spine. she's never been scared of anyone she has faced during her teenage life, even when she came face to face with Klaus Mikaelson himself, she had no fear. only the pure need o protect her family and friends from the demon who seek to bring harm to them.

"BonBon are you scared?" she said with a smirk, it's all Bonnie to do to just want to rip it right off her face. She has been asking herself why Stefan and Katherine had been put together by whatever power has decided their fate. Would she be good for him? and what about Caroline, what's going to happen to her? all the thoughts running through Bonnie's head she felt as though her head was going to fall right off. Her morning sickness kicks in making her grimaces using the dismal amount of strength she has left to hold back the wave of nausea coming her way she didn't want to look weak in front of the infamous vampire, the stupid morning sickness comes and goes throughout the day so technically it should be called a "pain in the ass" Bonnie thought, she read all the books on pregnancy and what to expect you would think that her already having had one child already she would be on top of everything and know what to expect the second time around.   

"Just being prepared, you should know what that like right?" Katerina walked the door and into the house, Bonnie locked the door behind her and followed Katerina where she went into the kitchen. Once in the kitchen they stood there in the middle of the kitchen not saying anything, the awkward silence was beginning to bother Katerina. She opened her mouth and say something to try and break the tension when a sharp pain pierced through in her head, someone was giving her an aneurysm she looked up at the one person she thought it could be, but to her surprise, Bonnie was on the floor with her crying in pain her hands holding her head, what the hell was happening?

Mikaelson Mansion, New Orleans 

The inside of the mansion was massive, Elijah leads them into the main courtyard of the mansion it was quiet, empty. Stefan placed Caroline gently on one of the sofas in the living room. "So let me get this straight, My brother and Ms Forbes are connected? through your son?" Elijah asked confused 

"No, Not through my son, start by him, but the connection is between the two of them alone, I'm not sure how it happens just that it does" Damon finished explaining to him what little he knew about the bond. Elijah looked at him as though he seemed to be understanding, what was going on but, he still had mistrust in his eyes. 

suddenly all three Salvatore men dropped to the ground screaming and holding their heads in agonising pain, Elijah looked around confused at the sight in front of him. "So you are the ones responsible for my brother being in a coma?" Freya Mikaelson walks into the room a determined gaze aimed at the intruders, her one job, to keep her family safe from anyone wanting to cause them harm. she had fought so hard to get her family where they are now, no enemy to speak ill of them, no darkness wanting to drown light, their happiness. They were free to finally have a life that none of them was provided to them. From homicidal parents to a psychotic aunt, Freya has vowed to protect her family. sometimes even at the cost of her own happiness, she has tried to put herself first these last couple of months even entertaining the idea of having that special someone to share her days with (albite she was pushed by her every romantic younger sister) and maybe even have a future together.

"Freya, let them explain what has befallen our brother, then you may do with them as you see fit" Elijah stepped in front of his older sibling, eye to eye each holding out for the other to give in. Elijah has played the older sibling of the Mikaelson clan for so long it took some adjusting when Freya entered the picture almost three years ago now, finding her family saved her life. Losing her child broke her she was on the verge of giving up, now she would do anything not to lose any more of her family she would do anything including kill to protect them. 

vote, comment, follow.

Suggestions are welcome and encouraged.

hope you guys like the chapter.

what do you think of Katerina and Bonnie's interaction?