1| I'm with you

Bonnie Bennett

I'm happy, really I am I keep on telling myself this over and over again. My parents are both dead now my grams is gone too well she was already gone and I found her but lost her again, what else should I say? Am I sad? But that won't help at all I will just end up crying for the rest of my life feeling sorry for myself. 'Knock, knock' I hear someone knocking on my door, it must be Care and Lena I run to the door and open it for them to come in. "hey Bon" Care says as she hugs me so tight, "we are here for you, you don't have to go anywhere today we can just go shopping...."

"Care!" Elena cuts her off mid sentence

"I'm sorry that's just what I would do if I was heartbroken," she tells us

"It's okay guys, I want to go to class okay I need something to distract me," I say trying to look happy but it wasn't working at all I could feel myself tearing up again. "Let's go guys or will be late for our first lectures," I tell them while walking out the door.

When we walk out my dome room I feel numb and weak, I just feel like going back and crying for the rest of the day. "Sorry about your grams Bon" I hear a familiar voice behind me I turn to see Jeremy standing there with a sad look on his face. I can't deal with everyone feeling sorry for me and looking at me with that pity look.

By the end of the day, I had gotten over 30 apologies and over 50 hugs from people I barely knew. This made me feel weak inside like I couldn't do anything on my own without someone trying to help me.

"Hey, Bon need a ride anywhere?" I hear Caroline ask me she's with matt in the parking lot.

"That's alright, Care I think I'm just going to walk around for a while" I really didn't want to be in a car with Caroline and her boyfriend, telling me how sorry she is and that she's going to be there for me every step of the way. Which is sweet and all but I just need some space from everyone.

The air is cold and the sky is dark as night but I keep walking not even paying any attention to where I was walking to. All of a sudden I hear a sound so loud that my ears hurt so badly, by the time I turned to see where the sound was coming from a sharp pain hit me in my back than I blacked out. When I opened my eyes I'm in a room, I don't know where I am its dark but warm, it smelt familiar. The door opened slowly, I pretend to sleep; I don't know why I did that "I know you're awake Little Witch" I hear Damon say to me. "How did I get here?"

"I carried you"

"What happened?"

"You don't remember?"

"No"

"A truck hit you"

"WHAT?" a truck?

"Next time you walk across the road look both ways" his laughs

"How am I here then?"

"I healed you with my blood, you're welcome" he laughs again I'm getting sick of him laughing at me I just want to hit him.

"Why did you do that?" I'm pissed and I don't even know why

"I'm not hearing any thank you"

"Thank you? Thank you? For what? Making me drink your blood"

"Whoa Little Witch, what's crawled up your ass?" we haven't spoken in weeks and you want to make fun of me now?

"You should of let me die" I can feel the tears coming down my face, I feel broken and sad.

"Why would you say that Bonnie?" he sounds concern although I don't know why ever since we came back his has even checked up on me.

"I just don't see any point in living any more, my whole family is dead" my mum, my dad, Grams, and... my son.