part 38

Tee's PoV

"Tee.. "

i slowly opened my eyes and found myself already in Guru Bhayu's temple , i immediately wai-ed him

"do you have something important to talk to me Guru Bhayu? "

Guru Bhayu nodded "come closer .."

i was confused but i do as Guru Bhayu said , then he put his palm over my head

"close your eyes Tee .."

i closed my eyes as my mind seemed wandered somewhere else , suddenly i got a vision about something

it was me and Godt in the class , we sat next to each other as we're listening to our Professor , and .. we're discussing about General Joss

huh ? General Joss ?

----------------
"do you know why General Joss was so upset with the King and ended up overthrow him ?" Professor asked us

Godt raised his hands "because the King let Joong Archen dominate the court and literally everything in the palace and that made the native ministers and officials jealous Professor"

Professor nodded "good ! and what made Joong Archen fell down from his power ?"

i raised my hand "General Joss had the military under his influence and with the help of Singto Jamornhum and Tharn Panitchayasawad , they exposed Joong Archen had a deal with British to slowly conquer the Kingdom via south border and port"

"good explanation Tee ! " Professor praised me "anything you wanted to asked ?"

Pete raised his hand "Professor , did the King really sentenced Tawan Panitchayasawad death ?"

Professor walked closer "well .. that's still debatable, they said the King punished Tawan to death because the King really hate corruption and bribery , but the other notes said the King originally punished Tawan with 40 whips , because he still considers Tawan as his older brother.." Professor continued "but in the end , Tawan died ... and the chaos started afterwards.."

Godt whispered "uihh .. so dramatic .."

i nudged Godt told him to shut up
---------------

"Tee .."

Guru Bhayu's voice wake me up , i was still in dazed remembering everything

"Guru Bhayu i-"

"dont tell me what you just saw .. let it be in your head only .. " Guru Bhayu told me "you remember what i told you right ? you can help but you cannot change the future .. "

i nodded , but actually my heart was so heavy if i remember that khun Tawan will meet his end soon , how could i pretend not to know someone's will die

"Tee .. everyone's life , death , born , love is already written way before this universe was made , we as human being shouldnt have to worry about it , because it's all heaven's secret .. we only have to live our life in good and right way .. " Guru Bhayu continued "sometimes karma involved .. your good deeds will keep you safe , but you also cannot escape from your bad karma .. you've done so much good deeds here , it kept you and Baramee safe ..."

"did Baramee already forgiven Guru Bhayu ?"

"taking someone's life .. whatever reason is the biggest sin , someone committed that will be punished for their entire life , as for Baramee , even you had done so much merits behalf him , he still cannot reincarnated for the next 2 lives , it's his punishment.."