part 32

Tee's face stiffened , he couldnt react at all , not even to fake smile

.....

.....

.....

.....

.....

.....

.....

.....

"HAHAHAHAHA !!" Wayo then laughed out loud "LOOK AT YOUR FACE P'BEAM  !!! " Wayo wiped the tears on his eyes

Tee still had a confused look on his face

"au na p'Beam .. dont be jealous .. it's not like what you're thinking .. " Wayo then looked at Tee's neck , there's no necklace there "eh ? you didnt wear your necklace p'Beam ?"

"huh ? what necklace Yo ? " Tee asked

"the necklace that p'Forth bought of course ! " Wayo then explained "actually that day after khun Joong's wedding when khun mae asked p'Forth to have lunch with me , p'Forth and i went to the accessories stall at the market , and his eyes fixed to a beautiful necklace that isnt my style at all , he smiled like an idiot at it , so .. i knew that he was thinking about you p'Beam .. and he bought that for you .."

Tee was speechless to hear that

Wayo added "after he left you at the temple with p'Phana and p'Ming, i could see his worry and guilty face ... and i realized how much he cares about you p'Beam .."

"maybe he's just feel sorry about it .."

"well .. actually i had an serious talk with p'Forth about it .. i knew he loves you, he didnt even looked at me the way he looked at you ... and i'm happy strangely happy about that, i wont come between you two .. dont worry .." Wayo smiled

"Yo ... you didnt mad at me ? i mean .. you are-"

Wayo shook his head "no p'Beam ... i'm not mad .. hmm , maybe when the first time i saw p'Forth care about you , i admit i was disappointed ... but then again .. i understand that p'Forth isnt my love destiny ,it's my parents that eager to marry us , i admit i love p'Forth .. but lately i realized i only love him as a brother .."

"Yo .. you didnt have to do this .. khun ying Kim was right .. you're way more suitable for Forth .. " Tee replied

"you're both as stubborn as my mother, you should be my mother's son ... i'm tired talking to you all .." Wayo rolled his eyes

Tee giggled

Wayo then whispered and grinned "well p'Beam i also want to find someone that give me spark , you know , like when you touch each other there's a passion , a tension , and i didnt feel that with p'Forth at all "

Tee gawked "i didnt know you have this kinda vulgar mind Yo ..."

"oiiiih !! p'Beam there's always has to be a balance for everything" Wayo rolled his eyes , then quickly turned his eyes again "sooo ....... have you do it with p'Forth ?? how is he ? i bet he's good in- "

"Yo !!!!!!! " Tee blushed like crazy and quickly covered Wayo's mouth

"i'm kidding p'Beam na ... ! " Wayo teased and they laughed

"mmm .. Yo .. thank you for telling me this ... " Tee continued "if it's not much for asking .. can we forget what happened in the past and start something new as a friend ? "

"hmmm .." Wayo pretended to think , but then he hugged Tee "of course p'Beam ! i used to be so afraid and jealous of you , because you used to show your hatred toward me , and people believed that you were the one that attempted to kill me at the river , but the Moon Mantra didnt harm you at all , but instead you became kinder than ever .. " Wayo's face look serious "...and also i wanted to say sorry behalf my mother .. she's often say bad things to you .."