From Ateneo to Here

"Sway your hips like this." Maddie instructed as she's teaching Bea how to do the dance that they were doing a while ago.

"Ugh! This is hard." Bea exasperated, trying to imitate Maddie but she's obviously not swaying her hips the way the latter does.

"What the fuck, ate Bei! Hahaha" Deanna laughed whilst watching Bea.

"Wow, Deanna Wong, tawang tawa. Eh tinuruan din kita nyan last night, pareho lang kayo gumalaw ni Bea eh." Ponggay said that made Deanna roll her eyes.

"Why are you doing that ba?" Den asked whilst she was looking at her phone.

"Tiktok purposes, ate. Do you wanna join?" Kat said, answering and asking Den at the same time.

"Nah. I'm too old for that." Den shrugged.

"Too old daw pero makatili kanina nung nakita nya si ate Ly, she was like a high schooler. And let's not forget the fact that they just saw each other before they went here sa bubble." Bea whispered but enough for Dennise to hear.

"Isabel Beatriz! I heard that ha!" Den said but she's blushing naman.

"Hayaan mo na, babe. Para ka namang di pa sanay sa kanila. Since college days they were already like that. Duh." Maddie said, rolling her eyes.

"Sila na po kahit college pa lang kayo? Kahit kayong dalawa?" Regine asked, surprised with the information she just got.

"Uhuh. Sa landi nila, ikaw na lang talaga 'yung magsasawa. Sa dorm, sa practice, even sa bus going to our games, they're inseparable. Thought we'd be free from cheesiness when ate Den and ate Ly graduated, but nah. BeaDdie continued the kalandian the AlyDen has left." Kim explained, whilst feigning her annoyance.

Napahilamos na lang si Den when she remembered all those moments she had with Ly in college.

Bea's smiling so wide, she's happy to remember everything. Maddie slightly pushed Bea kasi para syang batang nakangiti.

"Anong nginingiti mo dyan, Beatriz?" Maddie asked whilst creasing her brows.

"Masaya lang. Landi natin nung college, babe." Bea answered.

"Until now." Ponggay butted in, rolling her eyes.

"Inggit lang eh. Landiin mo si--" Bea said but was cut off when Maddie covered her mouth with her palms.

"Wag na madaldal, babe. Ssshhh." Maddie said, faking her smile sa girlfriend nya.

They were just talking about everything when coach O called them para mag dinner na.

Den excitedly got up and went out of the room.

"Ba't nagmamadali si ate Den?" Caitlin asked.

They're all heading sa dining hall ng resort.

"She's gonna meet her beshies na naman eh. Especially her besh Alyssa." Deanna answered, shaking her head.

"Ohh." Their "non-Atenean" teammates reacted, amazed at how the fierce Iron Eagle becomes so transparent when it comes to the Phenom.

"Besh besh besh. May mag besh bang nagkikiss? Eh I've never seen her kiss ate Ella, Kiwi, or anyone in team besh the way she kisses ate Ly. Peck on the lips pa nga. Oh come on." Bea said and inakbayan na si Maddie.

"Batchies batchies batchies. May mag batchies bang kinikiss sa forehead, sa nose, and sa lips? Eh I've never seen her kiss ate Kat or ate Therese like that before. Oh come on." Deanna  said and ran away before Maddie's hit landed on her arm.

"Humanda ka sa training bukas, Maria Deanna Izabella ha!" Maddie jokingly warned.

They reached the hall na, and Creamline members are already there.