Is It A Yes or A No?

Maddie

"Come on, babe! Your parents already said yes na. So, come with us na." pamimilit sa akin ni Bei.

She's been talking here for like more than an hour. She's really madaldal.

"But my mom told you that we should ask ate Den and ate Ly first. You know, even they're not part of the team anymore, my parents still trust them. Sa kanila ako ipinagkatiwala here in Manila." I answered.

Yes. That's true. Malaki ang tiwala ng parents ko kay ate Ly and ate Den.

"Argh! But mommy Den will surely not allow us. This is frustrating!" Bea said as she face palmed herself.

She's really adorable.

"Well, there's no harm in trying, right? Try to talk to your volley parents." I encouraged her. Well, yeah. Ate Ly and ate Den are Bei's volley parents. They treat her as their baby, and so Bea treat them as her another parents.

"I'll talk to babba first before mommy. Babba might help me in convincing mommy Den about this." Bea said. She's determined. I can see it in her eyes.

"That's good. Go now. I want to rest." I said as I pushed her towards the door. We're in our room in the dorm, anyway.

"Tinataboy mo na ba 'ko, babe? I ain't cute na ba? Don't you love me na?" Bea faced me. We're standing face to face now.

Ugh! She's making pacute again! This BEAst talaga!

"I did not say that you're not cute anymore, Isabel. And who the hell told you I don't love you anymore?" I asked her. She's up for a play, I know.

"Well, somebody told me you don't find me cute na daw. Na you're replacing me with someone cuter than me. Well, you can't do that. There's no one cuter than Isabel Beatriz de Leon. Only Bea competes with herself being the cutest." she said confidently.

"You really are a conceited one. Will you please tell me why I am in love you?" I asked. There are really times where she compliments herself unlimitedly. Can't blame her. She's cute naman talaga. Nakakapikon lang talaga minsan.

"Because I am the cutest in the team, maybe? Or maybe because I am hot. Or because I am sexy. Or maybe because I am smart. Oh! Yeah!" she counted.

This girl!

"Oh! Ang hangin ah! Sige na, babe. You get out na. Baka makalimutan kong volleyball player ako at masapak kita." I told her. I was just joking actually. But jokes are half meant.

Nagpout naman sya. Argh! Isabel!

"Di ka sasama? I need you there, babe. What if mommy Den will kill me?" she said and pouted more.

"Silly! Ate Den won't kill you naman siguro. If she will, then buhbye babe." I answered her.

May plano pa ba syang kausapin sina ate Ly?!

"You're so bad, babe. How did you become my girlfriend?" she asked dramatically.

Tinotopak yung idol nyo! Jusko!

"You courted me, remember?" I answered and rolled my eyes.

"Sige na. You go na. Para makabalik ka agad. I'll just sleep here. I'm dead tired because of the training." I pushed her. Baka kasi maabutan na kami ng bukas, 'di pa rin sya nakakaalis.

"Okay. I'll be back before you miss me." she winked at me and proceeded na.

I was about to close the door when she came back running towards me.

"Babe! Wait up!" pigil nya.

"What is it?" I asked. Jusko naman! Akala ko ba aalis na sya?!

"You forgot something!" she said.