Love

"Love na love ko 'yan si Maddie."

"This dumbass just really confessed what she feels for me in a live ah." Maddie said, smiling to herself as she watches her girlfriend on the screen.

"I have to commend her for having the guts na isingit pa 'yung confession nya." Kim uttered, shaking her head after witnessing what Bea just did.

"Well, she's so spontaneous most of the time, and full of surprises." Maddie replied, still smiling.

She's just happy that finally, Bea, her Beatriz, is now so proud of her love, of their love.

"Will she be here ba?" Kim asked.

"Uhuh. She'll come here right after daw ng live nila ni ate Mela." Maddie answered, still looking at the screen, smiling like a dumb.

"So, is it okay ba if I'll go ahead na? I need to finish something pa, and Cacee asked if I could help her in her papers."

"Sure, sure. No problem, Kimmy. Thank you for visiting me here ah? I really am thankful."

"No worries, Mads. I'm happy to see you getting better and stronger again. So, I'll go ahead na. Bye, Maddie. Say my hellos to Bea."

"Bye Kimmy. Ingat ka. Thank you ulit."

And with that, Maddie returned her attention to the live that she is watching.

+++++

"So, about the live chat with ate Mela kanina." Maddie started, settling beside Bea on their bed, resting her head on the latter's shoulder.

"What about it, baby? Is there a problem ba?" Bea asked, wrapping her arm around Maddie, kissing her head.

Maddie smiled at the gesture. It still makes her feel the butterflies in her stomach, it always feels like the first time. Bea still makes her feel the same through the years of being together.

"Wala lang. It just made me smile the whole time. Hearing you say those words, letting other people know how much you love me, I just felt so blessed to have someone like you in my life. I am so blessed to have you in my life, actually." Maddie replied, kissing Bea's cheek.

Bea smiled, feeling the lips of her girlfriend on her cheek.

"You do know that it makes me happier, right? Being able to say those words sincerely from the heart, it feels liberating. It feels freedom. It feels heavenly. And I'm glad that what I did put a smile on your face, baby." Bea said, booping Maddie's nose.

"Why do you have to be so perfect, Isabel Beatriz?" Maddie asked, looking up at Bea like she's the world to her, which is true because yeah, she's her world, and she's Bea's world too, so talking about two whipped souls.

"I am not perfect, baby. I have a lot of imperfections in me, I have a lot of things that I still need to learn, but when it comes to you, I am always ready to do everything and anything that makes you happy. I am willing to pay in any kind, in any amount, just to see a smile on that pretty face of yours. You deserve the world. I may not be perfect enough to deserve you, but hey, I am doing my best to make you stay in my life forever." Bea uttered, bringing Maddie's hand to her lips, kissing her knuckles.

Maddie teared up, hearing how much her girl loves her, it still makes her wonder what she did in her past life to deserve someone like Bea, her Bea. She hid her face on her girlfriend's neck.

"Hey, hey, baby. Why are you crying?"

"It's... it's just that you're too perfect for me, you're the best girlfriend anyone could ever ask for. And it makes me somehow scared... what if.. what if I can't give you the same things that you give to me? What if I can't put a smile on your face the same way you put on mine? What if I can't be as sweet as you?" Maddie mumbled, still hiding on Bea's neck.

Bea rubbed her back, smiling at how adorable her girlfriend is.

"Hey, hey, when did you start thinking of those things? Baby, I hope you know that everything you do actually puts a smile on my face. And you don't have to do such things that you're not comfortable in doing just because you want to do it for me. No. I am not asking for anything in return. We are not in a competition, we are not competing on who gets to declare their love in public more. We are in one team, baby. It's you and me not you versus me. I got you, you got me. We got this. Together." Bea whispered to her, and kissed her forehead.

Those words made Maddie close her eyes and realize how lucky she really is to have Bea.

She doesn't need to ask for more when Bea's already giving her more than what she asked for. She doesn't need to worry about anything when Bea's already reassuring her even before she starts overthinking. She doesn't need to find home because Bea's already making her feel home. She doesn't need anything to make their relationship work because Bea's already making her believe that this relationship is worth to risk for, that this relationship is gonna last, that this relationship will be theirs, just theirs, just between them forever. And if she ever needs anything, she knows that she'll find it with Bea, her Beatriz.

"I love you so much, baby. I hope you know that." Maddie said sincerely, sitting up, looking at Bea's eyes with all the love she could offer.

"I know and I feel it, baby. I have always known and felt it. I love you so much too." Bea smiled, closing the gap between them until their lips touched and moved in sync.

-------

Lame uwu. HAHAHAHAHAHA. I'm happy for the ganap. Aren't we all, anyway?

Ciao. <3