LQ

"Oh my gosh! We're up against Petro Gazz tomorrow! Excited na 'ko!" Ponggay said whilst they're all in the lounge.

"Ako din. They're a tough team ah." Den replied.

Bea's just silent beside Maddie. It seems like may malalim syang iniisip.

"Hey, ate Mads, do you remember season 79? 'Yung may pa split screen kayo ni ate Rem. That was epic." Deanna added, and the team laughed.

"Oh, yes. I remember that one too. Nag trending 'yung ano nga 'yun? RemyDdie? Tama ba?" Cait replied and nakipag high five kay Deanna.

"Ang tagal na nun eh, I forgot about it na nga." Maddie said.

Ayaw na nyang balikan 'yun kasi merong tao na grabe ang selos that day.

When their ship name trended, tweets about it flooded her newsfeed, and she didn't like it. Not because mapili sya or ano, it was because she doesn't want her girlfriend to get jealous over some petty jokes.

"Ayiieee. Hindi ka man lang kinilig dun, captain?" Regine asked.

Maddie smiled awkwardly. Bea's still quiet beside her, and it doesn't feel good.

"Siraulo. Why would I? I have a girlfriend na that time noh. Bea and I were already together that time, so there's no reason for me na kiligin pa sa iba." Maddie said truthfully. Sumandal na sya sa balikat ni Bea.

Wala naman kasi talaga syang naramdamang kilig dun. Bakit naman sya kikiligin eh nagpalitan lang naman sila ng asaran ni Remy. In fact, she felt a little bit irritated nga with Remy's swag, that's why nakipagsagutan din sya.

"Wow. Ang loyal naman ng Maddie Madayag, jersey number seven." Shannen teased.

"Of course, when you're lucky enough to find someone who understands you in all ways, why would you play naïve games pa, diba?" Maddie answered and squeezed Bea's hand. Bea did the same too.

"Exactly, Mads. That's my baby Fly Fly!" Denden butted in, raising her thumbs up.

The team teasingly clapped their hands with Maddie's answer.

"Eh si Bea? Was she jealous that time?" Necole asked, and the Ateneans remained quiet. Nakuha naman ni Den what their silence means. After all, she knows Bea too damn well.

Bea just gave her a smile, pero parang gusto talaga sya asarin ng teammates nila.

"Nagselos ka nun, noh? Yiieee. Sabi ko na nga ba eh. " Regine said, pointing at Bea.

"Tingin nga ng nagseselos na Bea de Leon. Dali." Cait added.

"Sino ba naman hindi magseselos nun, jowa mo ginawang parang AlDub, diba?" Dancel uttered.

"Kahit naman ako, magseselos at magtatampo." Necole added.

They were all teasing Bea, and the latter had enough.

"Una na 'ko sa room ah." She suddenly said, and kissed Maddie's head.

They all went silent when Bea stood up and proceeded to go to her room. Their room actually, hers and Maddie.

They were just looking at each other when Denden broke the silence.

"I knew it. She was jealous that time, right?" Denden asked Maddie.

"She was very jealous, ate." Maddie answered sadly. Tumayo naman si Den and tumabi sa kanya.

"Yeah, we witnessed it. She was not herself kinabukasan after that game." Kim butted in.

Maddie nodded in agreement. Den held her hand, she knows na mahihirapan na naman si Maddie suyuin si Bea. Minsanan lang magtampo 'yun pero ang hirap suyuin. Parang si Alyssa din, Den thought.