TOSOTD

In the heat of the fight I walked away
Ignoring words that you were saying
Trying to make me stay
I said, "This time I've had enough."

"Wag mo na akong kakausapin ulit!" Maddie screamed.

"Why don't you try to understand me, babe? Just trust me with this. Please." Bea pleaded.

They are in the middle of an argument.

"I trust you, Beatriz. God knows how much I trust you! Pero saan ba ako dinala ng trust na 'yun? Here! Right in this argument! I trusted you so much that I was the last to know that you're playing in PSL!"

"I was about to tell you naman eh. I was just thinking how."

"When are you going to tell me? The day before your first game?! This is frustrating! You are frustrating!" Maddie said and stormed out of the room.

"Baby! Wait naman. Listen to me, please. I just want to try new things, to explore volleyball outside Ateneo. I just want to try a new league." Bea explained but Maddie ignored her.

She is so frustrated. She is over with this argument!

And you've called a hundred times
But I'm not picking up
'Cause I'm so mad I might tell you that it's over

"Pick up the fucking phone. Come on, baby!" Bea sighed as she redialled Maddie's number. Bea's already home but her mind is still thinking about a tall chinita.

She's been trying to call Maddie for like a hundred times but the latter is not answering. Bea even called their teammates who are staying sa dorm to ask them where Maddie is, but they all said na Maddie's still inside her room.

"For fuck's sake!" Bea exasperated, throwing her phone to her bed. She never expected this kind of reaction from her girlfriend.

++++

"Ate Mads? It's dinner time. Come down now." Deanna knocked.

"Mauna na kayo, Deans. I'll eat later. I am not hungry pa naman." Maddie replied.

"Are you sure, ate? Are you okay? Do you want me to come in?" Deanna offered

"I am okay, Deans. You don't have to. I know you've been waiting for the dinner to be ready. Just... don't mind me." Maddie declined.

"Okay. Just come down when you feel hungry, okay?" Deanna said before Maddie heard some footsteps walking away from her room.

Maddie sighed, staring at her phone screen.

107 missed calls

She read.

"Don't talk when you're upset, Madeleine. Don't talk." She talked to herself.

But if you look a little closer
I said, "Leave," but all I really want is you
To stand outside my window throwing pebbles
Screaming, "I'm in love with you."
Wait there in the pouring rain, come back for more
And don't you leave 'cause I know
All I need is on the other side of the door

"Oh, ate Mads! Kain na." Yumi said when she saw Maddie walking down the stairs.

Maddie smiled at her.

"Did Bea go home?" She asked the girls.

"Uhm, yeah. She went home kanina pa. Like, 3 hours ago. Seems like it's going to rain daw eh." Jules explained while munching her food.

IMAGINES ft. BeaDdie [EDITING]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें