Perfect

Maddie

Katatapos lang ng nakamamatay na training namin. I am dead tired.

I am currently sitting here at inaayos ang mga gamit sa loob ng bag ko. I need rest na.

“Hi?” a girl said at tumabi sa akin.

“Hello” I answered without looking at her.

“Tired?” she asked and massaged my back.

Ugh! She really knows what I need right now.

“Tired is an understatement.” I sighed

“Lahat naman tayo eh. So, where is she?” she asked, it’s Deanna, by the way.

I looked at her confusedly. Who’s ‘she’?

“Who?” I asked.

“Duh, ate Mads. You know who I am talking about.” Deanna answered.

“Duh. Halos babae tayo lahat dito, Ma. Deanna Izabella.” I retorted

“Duh. Sino ba yung girlfriend mo dito, ate Madeleine Yrenea?” sagot nya. Di talaga magpapatalo ‘to eh.

“Oohh.. Yeah. Captain duties. Kausap ang coaching staff” I answered as I realized.

Deanna nodded.

“So pa’no ba yan? Una na ‘ko, ‘te Mads. Sabay ka?” she offered.

I was about to say yes..

“No, baby Deans. Maddie’s gonna come with me.” Bea butted in

“Right! Una na ‘ko, BeaDdie.” Deanna bid goodbye

Siraulong bata talaga.

Bea held my hand and dragged me to her car. What’s with her?

“Hey! Where are we going? Are we going home na? I mean, sa dorm?” I asked her. She seems giddy eh.

“No, baby. We’re going somewhere.” she answered and opened the door for me.

What?!

“Wait, where exactly?” I asked again. There’s no way I would come with her if she’s planning to take me on their house. I look like a mess!

“Somewhere” she said as she slightly pushed me to get in her car.

“But Beatriz, I look like a mess!” I protested as she makes her way to the driver’s seat.

Bea

“But Beatriz, I look like a mess!” Maddie said.

Mess? The word mess doesn’t exist in her vocabulary kaya. Never seen her like a mess.

“You look perfect, baby. As always.” I answered. That might sound cheesy but that’s true eh.

“Sus! Bola. Sasama naman talaga ako sayo eh. First, dahil walang maghahatid sa akin sa dorm. Second, you’re the team captain and it would be rude to reject an offer from the captain, especially if she dragged you to come with her. And lastly, you’re my girlfriend and I love you that much. So, I’ll go with you.” Maddie elaborated.

Shit! Kinikilig yata ako!

“Stop making me kilig, baby. Or else, we’ll end up under the sheets tonight instead of going somewhere.” I looked at her before I started the engine of the car.

“Beatriz! You’re so ano ah!” saway nya. Namumula na sya ngayon. Such a cutie!

“Baby, what I mean is you know, we’ll end up under the sheets because we’ll sleep. Ganon lang.” I said at nagsimula na akong magdrive.