NOW IN KEYSTONE, Cisco, Caitlin and Chloe we're all calling out for Barry.

"Barry?"

"Barry where are you?"

"You better not be dead, you asshole!" Guess who said the last one.

Suddenly Cisco called out to the two females, "Guys! Over here." And he led them toward a shelf that had collapsed on top of Barry.

"Barry? Please say something!" Caitlin gasped.

"Barry this isn't funny! You better say something!" Chloe yelled, as she got down and helped Cisco to get Barry out from under the shelf, hearing him groan in pain.

"Say something so we know you're okay!"

"Ow."

Chloe snorted, despite the circumstances, "Really?! Barry, "Ow." Really?"

"Get him out of there." Caitlin told Cisco, urgently. They got him out of the rubble and off to face the wrath of Dr. Harrison Wells they went.

"WHAT WERE YOU thinking?! I told you that we would figure out a way to deal with him!" Dr. Wells yelled at Barry.

"I'll heal." Barry told him.

"You could've died, Barry! Hell even I'll admit I may have beat his ass in the past, but he's made of metal now! Metal!" Chloe shouted at Barry, trying to show him how much it would break her if he was to die, again.

"You can't heal when you're dead." Wells told Barry coldly. "He could have killed you." Dr. Wells added less harshly.

"I know, alright. I know!" Barry yelled to him. "In the past 36 hours I've had my ass handed to me twice by the same guy that tortured me as a kid. I couldn't stop him then and I can't stop him now! Even with my powers I'm still powerless against him." Barry argued.

"Not necessarily. Cisco?" Dr. Wells asked before adding, "Any material, if struck at a high enough velocity can be compromised."

"We ran an analysis on the metal in Tony's footprint. Based on its density and atomic structure, if you impact it at just the right angle, at just the right speed, you could do some serious damage." Cisco told him.

"How fast would I have to go?" Barry's asked.

"Factoring in the metals tensile strength, estimated dermal thickness, atmospheric pressure, air temp, you'd have to hit him at approximately..." Cisco tapped a key on his computer before reading aloud, "Mach 1.1."

Barry scoffed.

"You want Barry to hit something at 800 miles an hour?" Caitlin asked in disbelief.

"837, actually."

"That's faster than the speed of sound." Caitlin exclaimed.

"I know. He would create a sonic boom, which as I've said before, would be awesome." Cisco told them, excited.

"I've never gone that fast." Barry shook his head at Cisco.

"Yet." Both Dr. Wells and Chloe told him.

"I can't believe we're actually entertaining this idea. I mean he'd need a straight shot from miles away." Caitlin said in disbelief.

"Yeah, 5.3 miles. . Theoretically." Cisco told her.

"Do it right, you'll take him down." Dr. Wells told Barry.

"It could work." Chloe told him.

"Do it wrong, you'll shatter every bone in your body." Caitlin explained, making Barry look away. Chloe thought over the options and for once she wasn't as. worried as to what the negative would be, Barry could take Tony down.

He would take Tony down, once and for all. That, Chloe was positive of.

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓

AUTHORS NOTE | word count : 1009

Here's another short update.

I'm gonna try and finish the episode in the next chapter- idk if i will though!!

┗━━━━━━━━━━┛