Ch-23 Truth is not what it seems...

Start from the beginning

"Have patience one things at a time. You got the package right?"

"Yeah..."

"How did you take care of Celia?"

"Leave the details to me. When its time we will more on to Part 2 of our plan. So just shut the hell up and do everything as i tell you to! I will deliver a package."

"Whats in it?"

"Drastic times for drastic measure. You have to work with the plan or she will not be with you..."

"Okay..."

"Keep your phone close untill further notice..." she ended the call.
______________________

Jena POV

I ended the call in satisfaction.

All i want is you my love, Justin... I couldn't care less about that smug Ashton. He is bait for getting you to me.

I took out my phone and saw the pictures if him and me when we were dating.
My love Justin...

How can i forget such a regretful day? The day when you broke up with me cause of Her! Miss. Popular and beautiful Sylvia.

Lana and Sylvia were his only love in his life And i was nothing. A nerd, not sexy or beautiful but it was like a dream when you asked me out. I changed myself for you. Became more sexy and suited to you.  Gave my virginity to you. Did everything you desired.

I know we were in love. Even though you didnt had anything special for me and only called me for sex still i knew you will love me one days. I planed our future and wedding all of it. Even though we dated for few months i knew you were the one. But all that came to an end when one day when Sylvia said to end everything with me. And  you did it, even without giving me any thought or moment.

Yeah... just like that... because she said to leave me as i was crazy? & you did it. Without any comments.

Just because she got to know my love for him? So what if i have room full of his pictures and used stuff? I love him. I will have him to myself. I will love him.

I protected his truth and feed his lie.

Lana was coming back to Justin. I cant have that so I poisoned her. I had to get her out of the picture. She died in his arms after he gave her my poisoned drink unknowingly, which i had planned perfectly.

I cant have my love hands filled with murder?!

I kept tabs and look out of his every move. So when i knew he will come to the bar. I didn't leave any opportunity to fall as an angel to his needs.

And if you ask me how was Lana and they Smug connect? Easy... i framed that too.
Ashton thought it was love but it was me, your nasty cupid.
I made Lana marry Ashton for green-card & money. I am so cunning and intelligent that manipulating her was easy as cake. I knew she loved Justin and i cant have that.

But when she got to know that she loves Justin and came back to him I couldn't risk it. She was going to tell him the truth about me.
I cant have Justin hate me.

She ran away from Ashton to Justin, only to die in his hands by my hand made poisoned martini.

For Justin, he killed her.
For sylvia, Ashton killed her. Said by Justin.
For Ashton she ran away.
And for me the mastermind.

My biggest regret to not have killed that bitch Sylvia. Who has everything! Not for long....No its my turn.

I will tear her life down to bits and drag her to the ground.

I will have Justin to myself only.
Make Ashton hate her.
Justin will have only eyes for me.

First i have to get him to trust me.

Step 1
Separate Sylvia from her lover boy. Have Ashton out of the picture.

Step 2
Get him to trust me by letting him have Sylvia.

Step 3
Frame Sylvia Which may include me, framing an accident for our princess and a tragic death... naughty me.

Step 4
Make Justin to fall for me.

Easy as pie...

I gave a sinister smile and laid back on my chair.

I took the picture of justin and hugged it to my chest.  Oh my dear love, how i long for your touch... i slowly reached down in my panties.

"Oh my justin how i crave for your touch... aahhh..."
I fingered myself hard & fast. I cum as i close my eyes & see his face in my dreams.

"I will have you... no matter what!"

I got up and put the knife though Sylvia picture.

"Plus that bitch had it coming from the start." I took out a old picture from the drawer and spoke ." I do this for you..."

Hii my roses!

Hii my roses!

Sorry for the delay update.

Not only covide had struck us! I had a cyclone in my city and there was no network or data. Or electricity or water! Which is hard!
Many people had lost their home and many suffered a lot more. The situation is still not recovered yet. I don't know how long it will take...

I pray for a vaccine and for people to get by this tough time.

Now, i hope you all like this chapter! It revealed al lot if secrets and suspense I presume. Don't worry you will get more light into who is Jena and how she came into this picture of evil master mind.

Sylvia and Ashton's love is coming soon...

Stay safe and  hold on guys!
Next update very soon

Love you all
Rosavet💋