Ch-21 Another Day

Começar do início

She was about to cry.

"I am sorry but I can't stand by and let you shout at her all you want cause you pay her! You may be famous and rich that doesn't give you the right to do what you want!" Liam said to me angrily.

I smiled and went towards him, "Good. Now you're treating me as equal."

He looked at me confused.

I picked up the coffee and went off drinking it. I turned and said," Thanks for the coffee, Sara."

She smiled," anytime miss."

I was going to my trailer when I saw Ashton standing there. My heart skipped a beat seeing him. My feelings are all mixed up.

"What are you doing here?"

"I missed you so, I came. As you were not replying my texts. Are you avoiding me?."

I gave a nervous laugh, "Your an idiot to leave your work and come see me instead..." I said maintaining my composure.

"Well when I was there, my heart was here... so I thought there is no point in staying there. I wanna be where by heart is." He smiled at me.

This time his words caught me off guard and my heart was melting to his words.

I had no comeback." Um... i ...your incorrigible."

"Well, I gotta say I glad I came, I got to see something more of Sylvia's teachings." I understood what he meant by that. He saw how I handled Liam.

"Well, he thought the was not equal to me but it was important to make him realise something," she said.

"And what was that?"

"We all human. And he has the capability to achieve more. Just needed a little confidence..." I smiled.

"And how did you came up with this?" He asked me.

"The same way my mentor came up with it..."The director called me for the scene, "wait for me."

"Always.." he winked at me.

I told the director to start shooting. This time he read the lines perfectly and did well.

The shooting ended and I was heading towards the car with Ashton.

"Wait Sylvia !" Liam came running towards me.

"Hey" I smiled," I thought you don't wanna talk to me after that happened." I said opening the car door.

"I wanted to say ... I am sorry. I understand what you did and why. From now onwards we are equal. And I will even surpass you." He gave his cheerful smile.

"Good, let's see you do that and I wish you the best."

"Thanks, Sylvia." He hugged me. I laughed thinking he is a cheerful kid.

"Now take care," I said separating from him.

I got inside the car. "He seems to like you..." Ashton said.

I laughed, "Your too much paranoid"

"I am not. You got a charm that you yourself don't know... you attract people "

"Your silly..." I laughed.

"Well, I can tell you one thing for sure..."

"And what's that? "

"No matter who comes. They don't stand a chance against me."

"As your so high and mighty?" I scoffed.

"No. As I already have your heart thinking of me... no other will compare..." he smirked.

I smirked. "I am not...& cocky much?"

"You can fool your heart as much as you want...." he smiled. "I will win over you in no time."

He is incorrigible! But man! I can't control myself around me. He just sets a fire in me. My subconscious spoke.

I need to clear things out with Justin. Tonight. I can't lie to myself anymore.

Maybe he is innocent as my heart says or guilty as Justin says. But, now I can no longer delay.

I took out my phone and texted Cecil. "Got any leads?"

She texted back immediately.

"Meet me at Carosal Park at 3 pm"

I kept the phone down.

I will get to the bottom of this.

______________________________________________

Hii my roses 🌹

I am sorry for the delay update!
Going through some issues...

But now i am motivated than ever and next update will be within 2 days!!!
Revealing the secrets of Justin and Ashton's past!!!

Hold on to your seats!

Do vote comments and share my book with your wattpad friends and follow me for future updates!

Love, rosavet
💋