Ch-18 Realisation

Začít od začátku

"But its too bad you won't be able to enjoy the ride in that dress." He treated me. "You can change and get ready if you like. We might be a bit late then..." he looked at his watch.

I smirked at him, "I am always ready."

I zipped down my dress without putting no notice to anyone around me. I had worn black jeans inside my dress, which i lowered.

"Whoa! What are you doing?!" He tried to cover me with his hands gesturing.

"Don't worry I have jeans  underneath." I slipped out of my dress and now I was in my bra and jeans.

"There is no way I am taking you out in that!"

I rolled my eyes at him," chill baby."

I looked at him up and down then said," open your jacket."

"What?" He looked at me confused.

I zipped him down and took off his jacket. "Hey!"

I took it and put it on me. I united my hair from the elegant French twist and then, made it into a pony. I opened my purse and put in the red lipstick and did my wink liner quickly, seeing the bike mirror handle.
I swiped off the uneven line from the lipstick and I was done.

I turned around at him, "I am ready. Let's go!" I smiled.

He looked at me with an open mouth.

"What?"

"Wha... I mean... you look. "I didn't saw him this speechless. Ever.

"Darling we are gonna be late." I chuckled.

"You look amazing!" He finally said.

"I know" I smiled.

I was about to ride the bike when he stopped me." Next time baby." He winked at me as he hopped in to drive and started the engine.

"Aww not fair I wanted to ride it.." I hopped on behind him.

"Hold on tight." He said kicking off the stand and speeding ahead. I hugged his chest tightly as we went off.

He stopped by the beach where a concert was going on.

"I hope you like chainsmokers..."

"OMG!! Shut up!!" I screamed with excitement.

"You're making me deaf.." he laughed.

"How did you know I like them?"

"I have my ways..." he parked the bike.

"Come on Ashton! Hurry up, it's starting!" I hold his arm and dragged him to the front.

I started dancing to the song 'closer' with Ashton. And it was most fun and amazing. I must say Ashton always manages to make every date so unbelievably incredible and exciting.

I can say this that with him I have the best dates ever!

We were dancing to the song. And seeing him close up, with the wind in his hair swaying with the music looked so good.

I mean, he looked like one in a million. I put my hands on his shoulder and swayed my body with the music sinking closer to him.

The laser lights fell on us and the smoke of sweet vape covered the air making us fall in a trance.

I flipped my hair and moved to the music. Ashton has never looked this hot. His shirt was all messed up and his smell... the raw masculine sent was hypnotising me.

I could feel his hands on my hips to the waist. Tracing my skin and I liked it. It was like the whole world slowed down and we were the only once in the dancing. It was like we were in a trance.

His eyes landed on mine and I could feel the rising energy and heat at the moment. He didn't feel like a stranger and it didn't feel wrong. I wanted him. I brushed my hands from his shoulders to his hair and it was silky soft. His face was inch apart and I was dying to feel his rosy lips on mine.

At that moment I couldn't think of any revenge or anything else. It felt right and I wanted him.

"Your the most beautiful woman I have ever met Sylvia and you take my breath away..." he whispered into my ears.

My heart skipped a beat.

He couldn't feel I was flushed and my emotions on my face. I want him... but what about ... Justin?

The conflicted emotions.

He was about to move away, but I couldn't let him go.

I care about Justin. But I am sorry, my heart tells me something else about him. I am taking a leap...

I pulled him closer and sealed my lips onto his.

Our rush of emotions flushed into one another. His soft lips tasted mine.

He came in more closely and the kiss went deep and lustful. His tongue liked mine and our teeth collide again each other. I gasped for air but didn't let go of this kiss. Somehow I wanted it to last forever.

The music ended as a new song started to play. And we separated. My cheeks were flushed with the sensation of feeling for him.

"I will get you something to drink... " he said after separating from me.

I smiled.

He left and I stood there thinking...

Did I just kiss him? Willingly?

Did my heart skip a beat?

Am I falling for him?

That single thought both scared me and rushed me with excitement...

Hii my roses!

I would like to know if you like this chapter? And more exciting news!

And hold on to your seats cause more twist will travel the next chapter! And past secrets will unfold...😈

Till then take care of you all and love you my readers 🥰

Do comment, vote and follow me:)
Share is you like my books.

Love Rosavet
💋💋