Ch-17 Uncertain Truth

Start from the beginning

My gut feeling is never wrong...

I feel Justin hiding something from me...

He is not telling the whole truth.

I immediately got up. I know how...

I quickly pick up my phone and dialled Cecil's number, "Hey Cecil are you free this evening?  I have something to talk about"

"Wow isn't this the infamous Sylvia ...so tell me where do you want to met?"

"How about the broad between 24th and 25th quadrant Street you know the cafe's Velicara?."

"Yeah I know it I will be there"

I got ready and went out.

I reach there within half an hour and saw her waiting for me outside the cafe "Hey thanks for meeting me here"

"It's always my pleasure mess of you so tell me how can be of service to you this evening "

we went inside the cafe and sat down "actually I have something to ask you about Justin "she gestured and ordered some drinks.

" what about him?"

"I think he is hiding something from me..."

"What makes you think so? your the one who knows him from childhood.... he adores you, why will he hide something from you?"

I smiled, "I know, but there is a feeling I can't shake off."

"So what do you want me to do?" The waiter kept our drinks on the table.

"You have been his most constant friend throughout the years and I know he trusts you. Get him to lower his guard and find out what he is hiding from me"

She smiled," you know he is not going to let me in easily after what I have done."

I took a sip of my drink and biting the olive from the toothpick," I know, but I also know you do love a challenge

I took a sip of my drink and biting the olive from the toothpick," I know, but I also know you do love a challenge... so do this for me and you will get the house you always wanted in Malibu beaches."

"How did you know about that?" Sure Asked surprised.

"I have my ways to take care of the ones who are loyal to me." I smiled leaning back in my chair.

She finished her drink and smiled. " consider it done."

I smirked in victory. We said our goodbyes and went back to my car.

I sat in the driving seat thinking, Now all is left to find out what Ashton is playing at? Is he really the person he says to be or making a fool out of me.

Either way, I can't let my guard down now, unless I know the truth.

I drive the car out of the parking and went off.

Hi my lovelies 💋

Here is the new exciting update and hold on to your seats cause the next chapter will be a game-changer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Trust me
More romance coming up for Ashton And Silvia!
And the post mystery with truth and lies...

Please do comment, vote and follow me for updates!

Love,
rosavet 💋💋💋

P.s. liking the story do share this book with your wattpad friend and followers!