XXV.The Moment I Saw Rebekah Miller In My Bed

[A/N:] Yeah, this chapter. Yikes! So, smut ahead and not the one we want.

I don't want to spoil it for those who haven't figured out what happened in the last chapter but you'll soon figure out (if you haven't read ATMFN already)

Pretty much, in the nicest way possible, Christine can go jump off a damn cliff.

So, enjoy this chapter as much as you can and just do what I did the whole time I wrote it—constantly tell yourself it's actually Bex....

Also, remember to vote and comment <3

——————————
XXV.The Moment I Saw Rebekah Miller In My Bed

"B-Bex...you're b-back."

I look at her in all her glory and for a moment I begin to wonder if she's real as my vision is still blurry. I rub my knuckles over my eyes and when I look at her, she's still there.

"Yeah...yeah baby I'm back," she smiles up at me and I attempt to stand from my stool and almost fall over.

Somehow she catches me and giggles as she holds me up. I smile apologetically at her and feel my face flush with embarrassment at her seeing me in this state.

"Baby, I'm so glad to see you. What are you doing here?"

"I came to find you. I wanted to see you, Nathan," she coos as she leans me back against the counter. I cradle her face in my hands and run my fingers through her hair.

Hmm, it seems thinner than usual.

I don't know. It's probably the alcohol fucking with my senses.

My lips part with hers as I trace the pad of my thumb across her full bottom lip. I want to kiss those lips so badly and so I do.

I lean down to press my hungry lips against hers and she instantly responds as she weaves her arms around my waist, molding herself to me. When I press my tongue between her lips, I taste the faint taste of whiskey and spearmint gum.

Weird, because Bex hates that flavor of gum and why does she taste like whiskey? She better not have driven all this way after drinking, illegally mind you.

Instead of questioning it anymore, I continue kissing her and pull her closer to me.

"Fuck, baby I've missed you so much. I'm so damn sorry for everything. I fucked up so bad baby. I'm the absolute worst but I want to make it up to you. Please forgive me, Bex, take me back," I plead with her as I lay my forehead against hers.

When she smiles up at me and frantically nods her head, my heart sores with hope. I can't believe it. I can't believe all of this but she's really here and she's going to take me back.

We finally get our second chance.

"Why don't you pay for your tab and let's get out of here baby. We have a lot of making up to do," she purrs as she runs her fingertips up my torso.

Usually, her touch would cause chills to run up and down my spine in an amazing way but right now I'm not feeling anything. I'll blame it on the insane amount of alcohol running through my system.

"Where do you want to go, baby? We can't go back to your place because your dad hates me now and my mom and sister are home and won't let us have a moment to ourselves—" I begin and Bex's eyes widen momentarily as she shakes her head.

"Neither Nate. Why don't we just stay here in Summerville for the night, that way we have no interruptions. There's a motel down the street that's decent," she smiles as she grabs a hold of my hand and turns me to pay my tab.