CHAPTER 4 - Birthday Mix (Part I)

Start from the beginning

       "Oh, thanks....but its ok, I have some coffee I can drink" I said with a polite smile and reached for my cup but stopped when I felt his gaze moving from the phone to me giving me this weird vibe, like he was a parent scolding his kid or giving him a last warning.

       "The coffee is still too hot, you would just burn yourself and make it worse, just take it and drink" He huffed in a grumpy way making him sound like he didn't really care about it, but his eyes were saying otherwise, he did care....I wonder why he acted like that, but it was kinda cute. So I just nodded my head and took the bottle from his hand.

       "Thank you" I took a couple of sips from the bottle and slid it across the table to him since he was now sitting on the other side with Jimin and Jin on my side of the table "So.....what brings you here?" I asked looking at them with genuine curiosity, they were idols after all, I was not expecting to find them in a coffee shop of all places.

       "Food" Jimin simply said with a smile while taking another bite at his croissant and Yoongi just nodded in agreement while lazily eating his.

       "They both fell asleep so the boys ate the breakfast I made before they came down" Jin explained with a tired sigh "I didn't had enough time left to cook something decent so had to bring them here to make sure they ate properly before going to practice"

       "Oh" was all I could say looking at him and realizing he was the only one that didn't order anything, so he was really just making sure they ate, even tho he did eat already....he really was the 'mom' of the group "That's really sweet of you Jin-ssi, the way you look after your friends, they're really lucky to have you" I said with a sweet honest smile, I really liked Jin, and the more I got to know him the more I admired him....well, any of them to be honest, I think I was growing a soft spot for these boys.

       "Awwww see kids?? That's how you should treat me, with love and respect!" Jin cooed while hugging my shoulders from the side "You should learn from Mun-ah, he knows how it is!" He said with a proud smile earning eye rolls from both Jimin and Yoongi which made me laugh lowly. Jin laughed as well and let go of me "And it's Jin hyung for you, or just Jin" He added while softly ruffling my hair.

       "Yah stop that!" I whined while trying to get away from his hand but he just laughed and kept doing it "Please stop Jin....hyung" I added and he finaly stopped flashing me with a victory smile that made me roll my eyes and chuckle a bit.

       After we all finished eating we made our way to the building on the other side of the street. The walk wasn't even 2 minutes long, still they got their shades, hats and face mask on, and I kept myself on high alert walking behind the 3 boys so I could see everyone that would pass them or try to get to them from behind, since they would have to pass me first.

       We had just crossed the street when Jimin broke the silence walking backwards so he could turn to face me.

       "Mun-ssi, if you're gonna call Jin by hyung or his name, does that mean you're gonna call us as well?" He asked with that wide smile of his making his eyes disappear a bit in those cheeks, it was really one of the cutest things ever.

       "Yeah....I mean....if you guys are ok with it and want me to, I see no problem" I said with a shrug of my shoulders, they can be idols and I work for them at some degree, but they are my age, younger or slightly older, so it feels kinda weird for me to treat them all formal and stuff. Jimin gave me a huge smile making me worry he wouldn't see the way and fall, but then again he was walking backwards so he wasn't looking anyway. Yoongi just nodded his head slowly in what I assumed to be his way of saying I could call him hyung. I smiled at his weird way of acting, I know it wasn't the best way, but I somehow found it cute and funny, he acted all cold, indifferent and cool but it ended up looking kinda cute and sweet in my eyes since I could see it was all an act and he did worry underneath.

       "Perfect!" Jimin piped up all excited "Go ahead, call me Jimin hyung" He beamed at me while waiting for me at the entrance and flunging his arm around my shoulders making me laugh.

       "I'm sorry Jimin, but I don't think that is going to happen" I said still laughing lightly looking at his shocked face that soon turned into a pout.

"What? Why not?!" He whined letting his arm fall from my shoulder but he kept walking beside me with his cute pout "You said you would..."

       "Well I said I would treat you the same way I treat Jin hyung or...Yoongi hyung" I said a bit shy since I wasn't really as close to him as I was to the others, tho I didn't feel uncomfortable around him, and he didn't react to me calling him that so I think he didn't really mind. "But I will have to call you Jimin-ah, since you are younger than me" I clarified with a smile on my lips and Yoongi burst out laughing while looking and pointing at Jimin that was dead frozen a couple of steps behind me at the lobby since he stopped walking and just looked at me like I was some ghost.

       "Y-You're what?!" He burst out in disbelief and quickly made his way back to me "No way you are older than me! I mean, look at me!" He said gesturing with his hands to his body from head to toe "I am young, gorgeous, sexy, ho"

       "Yeah Yeah we all know you're the perfection in person" Yoongi cut in still laughing from the younger face while rolling his eyes

       "I'm still the most handsome one tho, worldwide handsome" Jin said with his iconic look staring ahead, lips slightly apart and hand running across his hair making me snicker a bit.

        "Whatever hyungs" He grumbled "The point is, I am young and gorgeous, it's impossible that Mun is older than me and still has this perfect baby face!" He said now coming closer to me and suddenly take a hold of my chin tilting my head up making our faces stay mere centimeters apart while he examined me like a hawk.

       "W-What are you doing?!" I stuttered completely taken by surprise with his action and my wide eyes searching his in look for an answer, tho it was hard to focus on finding one or even on breathing when his perfect face was so close to me...I didn't notice before how beautiful his light brown eyes are, the mix of different shades of brown and some specs of golden, those large black lashes making the perfect frame for this piece of art. It's like they have this depth to them...almost like they're a pool of honey in the sun that makes you slowly drown in them if you keep staring for too long, and I was starting to feel it pull me inside.

━━━━━━━━ »•» ★ «•«━━━━━━━━

—————- /\—————
  |  THANKS FOR READING 💜 |
—————(..)(..) ∫∫————

                                                                                                                  06/12/2019