Epilogue

All things, good or bad, must come to an end, as they do: just like this story must.

With a lot of planning, the sides had found a way to bring back the love of Madison's pitiful life, Bonnie. Now that they were reunited after being apart for so long, they had a lot of time to make up for, so the sides knew that they wouldn't have to worry about being bothered by any overly-powered dragon witches for a long while.

It was simple, really: they were all imaginary, so they used Thomas' imagination to bring Bonnie back.

Remy and Picani continued on as they always did: being themselves as they observe the chaos unravelling around them.

Logan's 'emotions' resume to flourish, both positive and negative, and so does his feeling of being ignored.

Patton, is, well, Patton: a dad with a lot of love to give, and kiddos to look after.

Roman and Virgil, however, well... the Prince was frustrated with what had become of things, as too was Virgil. The anxious side was getting his old family back when perhaps he wasn't fully ready for it. But, like he always did, he had to adapt. Maybe, one day, when both he and Roman had the bravery to speak of it, they will. Although, perhaps it won't happen today, or tomorrow, or even the next three Wednesday's after that.

De- Janus, and Remus, were happy as they could be, the damage slowly healing, letters burnt, and were beginning to be accepted as a part of Thomas; into the famILY may be pushing it, but hey, one can dream.

Thomas was himself, as always: a big, gay, loveable mess, but that was no surprise.

For now, the sides were sort of all getting along, and perhaps we'll learn more about their story some day.

After all, it was one, warm, early April afternoon when Roman was brainstorming potential ideas for content for the next Sander Sides video, when a sudden thought came to his mind.

He dramatically gasped, impressed with his creative notion; his eyes were  wide with excitement as he wrote it down.

"What if we introduced Deceit to the viewers as a good guy, or a valued part of Thomas in 'selfishness vs selflessness' part two?"

fin.