Chapter 17

"Imagine putting your dog in your microwave. Would it explode? How much pain would it be in? Would it-"

The Duke was once again, nagging at Thomas, and he was just about ready to explode.

"Remus, could you please, be quiet? I'm trying to concentrate, but I can't when you keep putting these stupid thoughts in my head!" He said, clearly frustrated.

Remus was taken back by his host's outburst, he was also really hurt by it.

But he didn't show it; he tried to keep his composure, but his facade broke a little, and he was pretty much about to cry.

"Fine. I'll go. But I'll be back~" Remus spoke in a creepy, singsong voice, however Deceit, who had been watching him, could see directly through it.

But before the snake like side could be spotted by his boyfriend, he quickly sunk down into the shadows.

He rose up in his room, then rushed to sit on top of his bed, and welcome the mess he calls his boyfriend.

"Am I not good enough? Why does no one want me around?!" Remus shouted, as he too, rose up, voice breaking.

Deceit sat up against the headboard, holding his arms out for Remus to climb into.

He smiled as his lover accepted, eager to cuddle Remus' self-doubts away.

It was fine though, The Duke knew Deceit was always watching, ready to slap a bitch if things went too far.

Meh. They could talk about it later.

This would happen every few minutes,
Deceit would feel like someone had punched him in the head, and a scene from the past would play out in his mind.

It would be about anything that had happened to him in his 'life before'.

And this continued all day, from the second he received his first memory in Remus' bedroom, right after reading the letter.

Then, he received another one, just after he was asked to be left alone by the darker creativity.

It was right up until he got to his own room, where he collapsed to the floor, holding his head in pain as it all came at him at once.

And suddenly, he remembered everything.