Chapter 6

My dearest, Remus,

I love you.

I love you so, so much.

And I'm sorry, please don't blame yourself. None of this is your fault.

But take care of Kaa for me? God, this is so hard to write.

Don't worry, I know you did your best, I also know that you feel guilty for all the times you couldn't be there for me.

It's okay.

Just please, take it easy.

And if you ever feel sad about me being gone, then I want you to hug Mister Slithers as hard as you can.

Then, just pretend that it's me there instead.

My love, you don't belong with someone like me. I really don't know what to do anymore, I don't know what to say.

How do you say goodbye to someone forever?

You are the—

Deceit screwed up the letter and a small cry of frustration found its way out of his lips.

It was the weekend, and he was suppose to be resting. He couldn't though, it was all too much.

Grabbing the half-written, screwed up letter, he threw it in the bin next to his desk.

Instead, he took out a fresh piece of paper.

A single tear slipped down his cheek as he began to write something completely new out.

Ten minutes later, Deceit finished. He folded the paper in half and picked up the forest green envelope, tucked the letter inside, sealed it, and wrote Remus' name on the front.

Now for the hard part, delivering the messages.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Deceit spent the whole of the next morning sneaking into the other's rooms to place the letters.

Around eight in the morning, Deceit watched Patton leave his room, presumably to go and cook breakfast.

Perfect. He thought.

Checking to make sure that the coast was clear, Deceit snuck into the room belonging to Patton, and placed a light blue envelope under his duvet.

Next, was Logan's room.

Again, he looked around to see if he could move.

Clear.

He tiptoed down towards the logical side's room and waited around the corner for exactly five more minutes before Logan came out with an empty mug of coffee in his hand.

Deceit smirked, knowing that he was going to Patton's room to collect the fatherly trait's mug.

If you want the job done, you've got to do it properly. Even if you have to stalk everyone to know the perfect times.

Once Logan's letter was in place, Deceit snuck off to Roman's room.

His would be easy as he would've stayed up all night trying to come up with ideas for a video.