Epilogue

Y/N'S POV

  I couldn't believe it. After all this time, I was walking down the aisle to Justin. Justin Bieber, who was going to become my husband officially. When Justin saw me in my dress, I could see the tears falling down his face.
  Jessica made a face at me and I giggled, which made her smile. When I made it to Justin, he immediately took my hands in his own and got a good look at my wedding dress as well.

  This man was so taken by my appearance that I had to say my vows first. Justin had completely lost his train of thought. And when it came time for him to recite his vows, he got it together and his vows blew me away.

  So, when it finally came time for me to kiss my husband, I didn't hold back at all.

.....

  Three weeks after both our wedding and honeymoon, it hadn't even hit me yet that I was Mrs. Bieber. I remember way back when Justin and I saw each other for the first time in a very long time during his interview with Jimmy Fallon. I remember how happy he was to me but how nervous I was that he hadn't forgotten me.
  Now, this man was my husband and hopefully the father of my children one day. Justin and I haven't talked about that yet, but I wouldn't be surprised if he wanted kids too. Either way, I knew I had an amazing man with me. I've known that for so long now, and I wasn't about to leave him.

  Justin had a purpose being here. He hadalways had one. Whether that purpose was to inspire people with his music or tobe there for those he cared about, I was always blessed to be a part of hisjourney. I'm glad that he was a part of my own. I looked forward to whateverpurpose we had to fulfill together in the future.