Chapter 30

1 MONTH LATER...

  Y/N'S POV

  After the longest month ever, thanks to Justin, we were able to make sure that my father never came anywhere near Justin. However, we weren't planning on finding out why my father had even come back in the first place, but unfortunately, he told us why.
  My father came back because he was trying to get money. Guess what? Justin was the key to getting that money. He figured that if he could get money to get Justin to stay away from me, then he'd have enough to pay for the illegal activities that he had been a part of for a while. Yes, I learned many things that I didn't want to know, but I was just glad that I didn't have to worry about him anymore.

  "Princess, what are you thinking about?"

  I turned around to look at Justin, and he noticed the huge buffet of breakfast that had already been cooked.

  I smiled at him and shyly said,"I'm really happy that things worked out, so I wanted to do something nice for you. I hope that you're hungry."

  Justin walked up to me and picked me up, before he sat me down in his lap. Immediately, he kept thanking me while stuffing his mouth with food at the same time. I chuckled and nodded, before I ate my breakfast as well.

  After we ate all that we were going to eat, Justin helped me put the leftovers up in the refrigerator.

  Then, Justin just wrapped his arms around me and asked me,"Are you ready to get married?"

  I chuckled and said,"Of course, I'm ready. Oh, I should get going. I have to go dress shopping with my mom."

  Justin pouted and said,"I can't come with you?"

  I replied,"No, I'm sorry. I want you to be surprised when you see my dress."

  Justin sighed, and I placed a kiss on his cheek saying,"I'll be back before you know it."

.....

  It was hard picking the right wedding dress. There were so many choices. So many different styles. Either they were just too big or too small, or I just didn't like the way they looked on me.
When I found the right one, thanks to the pros, I walked out to where Mom, Selena, Jessica, and my mother's sisters were sitting.

  Mom immediately began to cry, and I chuckled saying,"Mom, I'm not even done walking yet."

  When I finally made it in front of them and the mirror, Mom just cried harder. Pattie held her, but I noticed the way that Jessica was looking at Selena. She was really glaring at her, but I knew why.

  Selena smiled as she said to me,"You look gorgeous, Y/N. Justin will love it."

  Once I got the feedback that I wanted from everyone, it seemed like they were sold on the dress as well. However, I wanted to make sure that I didn't see another dress that I liked, so I tried on a few more. I didn't get the feeling that I got from the one that I showed everyone, so I went with that one.

  After that, I was really hungry. Selena and Mom left, and it was just Jessica and me.

  I said,"You okay?"

  Jessica sighed saying,"I haven't seen you in a long time, Y/N. Ever since you've become close with Selena, you've completely forgotten about me. I mean, I see Alfredo more than I see you. Y/N, that's crazy."

  I couldn't even argue with Jessica on that one. She was right.

  "I'm sorry, Jess. You're right. I don't plan on having this wedding without you, though. I want you to be my maid of honor, if you want to be."

  Jessica screamed so loud that the cashier dropped our food. I pouted, then I waited for our new order of food.

  Jessica laughed and before we separated, I said to her,"Jess, I love you. Thank you for being my best friend."

  Jessica nodded saying,"You're welcome. I love you the most."

  I smiled and got into my car, before I drove to Justin's place. When I knocked on the front door, Justin opened the door so fast before attacking me in kisses.

  I giggled and smiled saying,"Don't worry, Bieber. I'm back."