Chapter 8

Y/N'S POV

  After Justin guided me to his dressing room backstage, he kissed me immediately.

  I kissed him back and wrapped my arms around his neck before saying,"I love you, too, Justin. Are you sure you're all right with being with me? I mean, Chelsea, she's..."

  Justin cut me off with another kiss. After he gave me two more kisses, I got the idea.

  Justin laughed at my reaction, yet he said to me,"Princess, I'm sure. I'll be right back. Don't move."

  I nodded and kissed Justin's cheek, before he ran off. I smiled as I watched him struggle to keep his pants up, but I felt a hand grab my arm a little too roughly for my liking. I noticed Chelsea, Justin's ex, looking at me with so much disgust that I considered running after Justin.

  I opened my mouth to say something, but she just smirked saying,"Oh, don't worry. This little relationship of yours won't last long. Justin will be mine in no time. Sweetheart, you enjoy this while you can."

  Before I could think of a good comeback, Chelsea was already gone. She probably went back to her seat to plan how she was going to kill me.

  I heard Justin say,"Baby, have you-"

  I made eye contact with Justin and smiled at him, but I couldn't maintain my smile long enough for it to be that believable.

  Justin frowned and rushed to my side saying,"Baby, what's wrong? Did someone hurt you? Y/N, please tell me what's bothering you."

  I waved it off and hugged Justin's waist.

  Justin wrapped his arms around me and kissed my forehead saying,"Well, whatever happened, I'm sorry I wasn't here to stop it. Just know, though, that you're my girl and that I love you. Would you like a kiss?"

  Because I wanted a kiss, I leaned in slowly. Justin met me halfway and removed his arms from around me to start stroking my cheek. I found myself smiling in the middle of our kiss and rested my forehead on Justin's forehead. Justin smiled, too, before sending me a wink.

  Before I could faint, I ended the kiss and leaned on his shoulder. Someone cleared their throat, and it was Chaz.

  Chaz chuckled and said,"I hate to ruin your little moment, but I just wanted to let you guys know that Scooter is ready to go. Hey, Y/N. You look beautiful."

  I smiled at Chaz, before he sent me a smile in return. Justin rubbed my back, before he led me back to the tour bus. I walked into my room and changed into my pajamas. But as I thought about whether to call it a night or not, someone knocked on my door. That someone was Justin. However, Justin didn't have a shirt on, so I quickly turned around.

  Justin chuckled deeply and said,"Sorry, N/N. I should have warned you first. I just wanted to say good night. Also, I wanted to say that I'm glad that I found you again."

  I turned around, and Justin noticed the look in my eyes. I walked over to Justin, before I hugged him. Justin kissed my cheek before hugging me very tightly.

  I gripped his arms and said,"You promise to not leave me or to sing to another girl behind my back?"

  Justin chuckled but nodded saying,"Y/N L/N, I promise to be yours and yours only. I know it's early, but I am not gonna let you go just yet. You are too beautiful for that."

  I blushed and looked down at the floor. I moved to shut the door, but then Justin put me over his shoulder. I smiled and let him. Justin carried me to the bed and laid me down, and he plopped down beside me. Justin pulled me close, which caused me to tense at first. After taking a deep breath, I relaxed and snuggled into him. Justin leaned down and gave me a kiss. I winked at him, but I was quick to rest my head on his chest.

  Justin wrapped his arms around me and said,"I love you, Y/N. Night."

  I smiled and kissed his jaw saying,"I love you, too, Bieber. I love you, too."