Chapter 17

JUSTIN'S POV

  Lately, Y/N has been acting... different, but not necessarily a bad different. It seemed as if she was hiding something from me; however, she always told me that it was nothing. She also told me that the last thing I needed to do was worry about something else.
  I, normally, would just nod and try to make her smile, but that's been harder to do recently. It didn't make it easier that she would get so conflicted to the point where she'd almost throw up.

  So, as I currently thought about what could possibly be going on with her, I blocked away the thoughts that seemed so extreme that could've possibly made me really upset. I knew that when the time came that she would tell me what's going on. The last thing I wanted to do was lose her.

  Y/N walked into the living room and asked me,"Justin, are you going to the studio today?"

  I turned away from my phone and looked up at Y/N saying,"Yes, ma'am, I am. Why? Do you want to come this time?"

  Y/N just nodded. I smiled, before I kissed her hand and ran upstairs to get dressed.

   Y/N'S POV

  After Justin kissed my hand, he ran up to his bedroom to get ready to leave. I was surprised that he actually said "yes" to me going, but because I didn't usually ask to go with him. That was only because I preferred to be at home watching Shawn or Charlie.
  Justin came back down and grabbed his car keys and his phone, before he pulled me outside with him. I blushed at how our hands perfectly intertwined with each others. It was almost as if it was a sign that I was putting myself in the right direction. Corny, I know, but who cares.

  I knew that every relationship DEFINITELY wasn't perfect, but I also knew that Justin would try his very best to be honest withme and stay faithful. All I had to do was try to do the same. I needed to tellJustin about Selena's threat. It could've been nothing, but I didn't want to bewhat caused our relationship to fall apart. I had held this in long enough.

  I got into the passenger seat and Justin drove off, before he said,"Baby girl, are you all right? Y/N..."

  Maybe it was time I told him.

  I sighed and shook my head saying,"No, Jay, there's something that I need to tell you. You know how Selena isn't exactly my biggest fan, right?"

  Justin nodded and continued to look at the road, while I went on saying,"She sort of sent me a "nice" note in the mail saying that I was going to pay the price for intervening in your strong relationship with her. Justin, I'm sorry for not telling you this sooner, but I just...didn't know how you would handle it. I didn't think you'd believe me, since Selena and you have a long history together."

  I didn't even notice that we had already arrived at the studio, but Justin didn't get out of the car.

  He turned to me and lifted my chin saying,"Y/N, I'm glad that you finally found the courage to tell me, but I'm not mad at you, all right? I admire the fact that you told me, even though I know that you've been battling whether to tell me or to not tell me. I've seen it in your face for the last few days, and it all makes sense now. Y/N, I doubt approaching Selena is the best option, since she may let it out on you. For now: Keep quiet about this and it stays between the two of us, all right? C'mon, I don't want to be late because of you."

  Justin sent me a playful glare. I giggled in response, which made him smile.

  I smiled back at him and leaned over giving him a kiss saying,"Thanks for understanding, Jay. I promise to do my best to keep my cool."

  Justin chuckled and kissed my forehead, before he took my hand and led us into the studio. I hugged Scooter, Alfredo, and Pattie, then I sat down and drew in the sketchbook that Justin had just bought me.
  I actually liked to draw and write every now and then, but sometimes, it was really just to be productive and spend some time away from my phone.

  When Justin's hazel eyes caught my E/C ones, I blew him a kiss. It caused Justin to mess up a little and the producer looked at me. I quickly apologized and he laughed, waving it off. I sighed in relief and fell deeper into the couch.

  Pattie chuckled and asked me,"How have you been, darling?"

  I shrugged and sent her a soft smile saying,"I'm doing well, thank you. Having Justin around keeps me motivated and sain, so that's always a plus. Though, he still doesn't like to find me watching Shawn or Charlie, though. I think Justin is jealous."

  Pattie laughed and nodded saying,"He may be. Don't worry: He'll get over it sooner or later. You sure you're okay?"

  I nodded and smiled in Justin's direction saying,"Yes, ma'am, I'm sure. Thanks for worrying, though. How are the kids?"

  Pattie chuckled and said,"They're a handful, but they're doing great thanks. I'm surprised that Jaxon or Jazzy hasn't come over and ambushed you yet. They ask about you often, but Justin gets jealous of them talking about you."

  I giggled and Justin walked out, before I hugged him and gave him a kiss saying,"You did great, Jay!! Your mom told me about your jealousy problem. Don't worry, we'll fix it."

  I lightly patted Justin's chest, and Justin gently pushed my hands away. He rolled his eyes and looked at Pattie. Pattie just shrugged and sent him a smile, which Justin shortly returned. We talked a while, before Justin and I left.