Chapter 11

Y/N'S POV

  Right now, I was hanging out with some of my best friends at my place while Justin was at the recording studio. He was working on his new album, but unfortunately, I wasn't allowed to hear it yet.
  The thought made me pout. That earned me a worried and playful look from my best friend. Her name was Jessica, but she was one of the best when it came to reading people.

  Jessica put her hand over mine and nudged me saying,"You'll be fine, Y/N. Justin is just being respectful of what he was told, and you should respect that, girl."

  I groaned and whined saying,"But shouldn't I get a pass because I'm his girlfriend?"

  Jessica chuckled and mouthed,"No."

  I rolled my eyes and pushed Jessica over the sofa saying,"I hate you."

  Jessica groaned in pain, but she yelled from behind the sofa,"I LOVE YOU, TOO, Y/N!!"

  I giggled but quickly helped her up. Jessica kissed my cheek, before she headed to the kitchen to get a few snacks. She was so greedy, but I loved her dearly. Anyway, I needed to check on Justin. I haven't talked to him since this morning, and I really missed him.
  I jogged upstairs and picked up my phone, before I dialed his number. I patiently waited for Justin to answer, but he was not the one who answered. A feminine voice that had horrified me since the beginning of time had picked up his phone.

  I kept my cool as I asked Selena,"What are you doing answering my man's phone?"

  Selena said,"I don't know. Why don't you tell me, Y/N? Someone has to answer the phone."

  You just didn't understand. It was taking literally everything out of me not to go off on this girl. Who did she think that she was?

  I rolled my eyes and squeezed the countertop saying,"Just give the phone to Justin, Gomez."

  I said it in the politest voice that I could manage. When Justin's angelic voice finally came through the phone, I let out a sigh of relief.

  Justin chuckled saying,"What's up, baby girl?"

  I blushed but cut to the chase asking Justin,"Why did Selena have your phone, Jay?"

  Justin said in a reassuring tone,"Princess, she's just here to record a single with me, and I promise that is it. There's nothing else going on, okay? I love you and only you. I miss you."

  I couldn't help but back down and smile as I said to him,"I miss you, more, Jay. I miss you more."

  Justin suggested,"Why don't you come up here? I know you are busy with Jessica, but I just thought that-"

  I cut Justin off by saying,"Sure, Jay!! I thought you'd never ask!! Be there in 10 minutes! Love you!"

  Justin laughed. But when he laughed, all I felt were butterflies in my stomach.

  He replied,"I love you, too, N/N. See you in a few."

  I hung up the phone, then I jogged back downstairs.

  Jessica was already at the door and said,"C'mon N/N!! My husband might be there!!"

  I shook my head but chuckled and followed Jessica to her car. She drove us to the recording studio, before I ran out of the car and pushed open the basic doors. I dragged Jessica inside, before she went looking for Alfredo.
  I giggled but spotted Justin in the booth. He didn't notice me yet, and I intended on keeping it that way. Scooter pulled me in for a hug, and I gladly hugged back.

  He smiled saying,"Great to see you, Y/N!! Justin should be done in a minute."

  Usher hugged me, and I immediately felt comfortable in his arms.

  I hugged back and said,"Thanks for watching Justin for me for all those years. I really appreciate it."

  Usher nodded and said,"You're welcome, honey."

  When Justin walked out of the booth, I immediately ran to him and attacked him in kisses. I loved kissing him. Justin chuckled, but he kissed back.

  He slowly pulled away and held me steady saying,"Good to see you too, beautiful."

  Justin held out his hand, and I smiled putting mine in his. Justin kissed my hand, before I leaned on his shoulder.
  As Justin talked about his day, I noticed Selena's death glare. Her glare definitely let me know she did not appreciate how close I was to Justin right now.

  Yet, I didn't care.