Chapter 4

Y/N'S POV

  When we arrived at the restaurant, it looked so expensive. I don't know if that made any sense at all, but I was beginning to think that maybe I should've saved just a little bit more to get a better dress to wear tonight.

  Justin must've read my mind, because he whispered into my ear,"You look beautiful. Don't worry, you just get that feeling from the outside."

  I nodded in understanding, because most places were like that nowadays. Justin held out his arm for me to take, and I took it. However, I got so caught up in having Justin so close that I didn't even see what was right in front of me.

  Like a genius, I hit my head on the door when Scooter tried to open it for me. Scooter quickly apologized while I covered my face with my hands. Justin laughed, but I felt him place his hands over my hands.

  I moved his hands and said to him,"Thanks for the concern, but I will be all right, Bieber."

  Justin nodded, and Scooter led us to our table. The second I was close enough to Pattie, she pulled me into a tight yet motherly hug.

  I hugged her back saying,"I missed you, too, Pattie. I'm sorry. I didn't mean..."

  Pattie waved it off and smiled saying,"No need to be so formal, Y/N. You can call me Pattie now. It's all right."

  I sighed in relief, which made her smile in return. Justin pulled out a chair for me, and I sat down in the chair. He pushed my chair all the way in, before he sat down next to me.

  Alfredo sent me a wink and said,"Hey Y/N. It's nice to meet you. Justin talks about you a lot!!"

  Justin blushed but said,"Really, bro!!"

  I smirked, but I said to Alfredo,"He does? What did he say?"

  Alfred leaned back in his chair saying,"Well, he always talks about how you never allowed anyone to make him feel as if he wasn't worth the effort. Basically, he'll go on and on just to say how he wishes that he could do the same thing for you, because you missed out on some pretty big opportunities just trying to be a good friend to him. Aww, I'm not done yet. Save the tears for just a few more seconds, Y/N."

  To be honest, I was doing the best I could to hold in the tears that threatened to fall. But instead of making fun of me or focusing his attention elsewhere, Justin simply reached over and took my hand in his own.

  Alfredo smiled at me as he said to me,"Ever since Justin went back on tour, though, we felt as if he was missing something. Y/N, I think that "something" is you, hon. Deep down, Justin knows he..."

  Justin covered Alfredo's mouth, but I had a pretty good idea of what Alfredo was about to say next. When I couldn't take it any longer, I let my tears fall down my face. Pattie smiled and whispered something into Justin's ear, then Justin led me towards the garden located outside of the restaurant.