Chapter 12

Y/N'S POV

  After Justin left to talk to Scooter, Selena decided that she was going to come over to talk to me.

  She rolled her eyes and said,"So, you've decided to steal Justin, and now you want to be with him all the time???"

  I nodded and blankly said,"Well, last time I checked that's what you do when you have a boyfriend. I'm just really confused right now, Selena. I would think that you should be supportive of whatever that boyfriend decides to do with his life. That would be pretty upsetting if I didn't support Justin, because then what kind of girlfriend would that make me?"

  Selena scoffed but yelled,"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT BEING SUPPORTIVE?!! YOU JUST GOT BACK INTO JUSTIN'S LIFE!! HE'D BE BETTER OFF WITH ME, THEN SOME AVERAGE GIRL WHO BARELY KNOWS WHO SHE IS OR WHAT SHE HAS!!"

  Was she serious? Was she really? I moved to get in Selena's face, but Justin held me back. I didn't have to even turn around to know it was him.

  He tightened his grip on my arm and looked at Selena saying,"That's enough, Selena. Y/N may not be as popular as you were, but she definitely knows where she comes from. She isn't afraid to back down just because someone thinks differently of her, and you know what? I love her the more for doing that, because that's what makes her so unique. It's what makes her special to me."

  I smiled over at Justin, before he smiled back. It definitely got hotter in here, but Justin just smirked at my response to his words. Yet, he quickly pulled me away from Selena.

  I hit his shoulder and groaned saying,"Jay, please don't do that."

  Justin pulled me close and put his forehead on mine.

  I wrapped my arms around his neck, and he said,"I know, which is why I like making you blush. It lets me know that you really do have some sort of weakness for me. By the way, I love you, more."

  I chuckled but scoffed saying,"I highly doubt it, Bieber. Highly doubt it."

  Justin laughed saying,"Okay, whatever you say, shawty. Wanna get something to eat? I figured you would get hungry by the time you got here. I know I'm starving."

  I lightly placed a kiss on Justin's neck and smiled at him saying,"I would love to get something. You are so adorable."

  I pinched Justin's cheeks, which caused him to gently slap my hands away.

  I rolled my eyes playfully, before Scooter walked over and looked at us saying,"You guys all right? Justin, I'm sorry, but there's still one more song that we want you to go over."

  Justin sighed and kissed my hand saying,"Baby, I'm sorry, but I'll be right back. Don't move, because it won't take that long, I promise."

  I nodded and gave Justin a quick kiss, before he jogged back to the booth. I turned only to notice that Selena was still here. Really? I rolled my eyes and headed outside to Justin's car. I used his keys to get in and sat down in the passenger seat.
  Justin was sensitive when it came to his cars, so I didn't want to be responsible for wrecking one of his most expensive ones. It's not like he couldn't afford another one, but still.. It wouldn't be right for me to accidentally wreck it. Also, I'm sure the look on his face wouldn't be worth it either.

  After about 10 minutes, Justin jogged out of the studio. I watched him sit in the driver's seat before he handed me a bouquet of flowers.

  I was about to kiss Justin in thank you, but he chuckled and started the engine saying,"Oh, those weren't from me. They're actually from Chris."

  I smelt the flowers and thought of the name that Justin just said. I've only heard of one Chris.

  I squealed, and Justin rolled his eyes saying,"Chill, Y/N. It's just Chris."

  I hit Justin's shoulder and said highly annoyed,"And you're just Justin Bieber. JUSTIN, YOU KNOW HIM?!! IS HE STILL IN THE BUILDING?!!"

  Justin sighed, and I was beginning to feel like there was some jealousy towards Chris. I laughed and attacked Justin in kisses, before he smiled and returned each of my kisses. When I pulled away from Justin, I smelt the flowers again.

  Justin lifted my chin and made me look at him as he said to me,"You know I love you, right? Shawty, I'm sorry if I sounded rude. I guess I just don't like it when you get excited over other guys."

  I intertwined my fingers with Justin's and said,"It's not like I have a tendency to overreact when you talk to girls, too, so we both need to work on things, okay? We'll do it together..I love you, most, Jay. C'mon, let's go, I'm hungry!"

  Justin chuckled and sent me a wink before we made our way to finally get something to eat.