Chapter 5

Y/N'S POV

  As Justin led me through the garden, I couldn't get my tears to stop falling. Yet, Justin only held my hand tighter, because he knew that I needed to get this out of my system. To be fair, I have been holding this in for years now, and it felt good to know that he wasn't making fun of this entire situation.

  But as he continued to lead me through this deceptively large garden, Justin kissed my cheek and said to me,"Honey, it's all right. About what Alfredo said to you, I meant every word. I do talk about you all the time, and I want to be able to be here for you, Y/N. I know you've also been hearing about what's been going on with me, but I hope you don't believe any of that stuff."

  Justin stopped walking, and I noticed the tears forming in his hazel eyes. Immediately, I frowned but stopped him from trying to take another step. Justin hesitated, but then he placed his forehead on my own. I couldn't help but smile, but Justin was smiling, too.

  He intertwined his fingers with mine and looked down at our hands saying,"I know you're holding back because of what happened with William, but I'm not him, Y/N. When you're mine, I will protect you and love you like you are the only girl or woman in the world. In my world, though, Y/N, you already are. Y/N, the truth is: I have loved you ever since I realized what that looked like to me. You pushed me through my doubts and my fears, and I wanna show you just how much I love you. If you'll let me..."

  Justin started leaning in, and I did, too. This time, I was not afraid of being forgotten or used, because I knew Justin was being completely honest with me right now. When our lips met, I immediately felt what I thought I'd never feel again. I smiled into the kiss and brought Justin closer to me.

  Justin chuckled deeply, but he kissed me back. He wrapped his arms around me and squeezed me as much as I'd let him.

  After a few seconds passed by, I relaxed and slowly pulled away from the kiss saying,"I love you, too, Justin Drew Bieber, and I always have."

  Justin smiled, but then he smirked saying,"Maybe Justin Drew Bieber loves you too, baby. You don't know how long I've waited for you to say that to me. Now, I can call you mine and only mine. Understand?"

  I just laughed and pulled him in for another kiss. Justin kissed back and held on for a minute or two, before someone poured water on top of both of us.
  I turned to my right, and Alfredo stood there smirking. I rolled my eyes, but Justin was fuming. Not wasting any time, I put my hands on his chest and placed a sweet yet short kiss on his lips.

  Justin relaxed and rubbed my arms, before I asked him,"So, what does this make us, Justin?"

  Justin smiled and stroked my cheek saying,"Oh, you know what this means, baby. This means that you're my girlfriend now, and we can finally do things together. As a couple. Princess, don't give me that face."

  I blushed, which made Justin smirk. If you hadn't noticed by now, Justin loved to smirk.

  He lifted my chin and said,"I will definitely use that nickname more often now. Y/N L/N, will you please be my girlfriend? I know this isn't a proper date, but I had to ask you now."

  I nodded several times and squealed, attacking Justin in kisses. Justin laughed, but he returned every single one of my kisses. After we moved away from each other, Justin just pulled me back towards him and hugged me.

  I wasn't planning on this happening so soon, but I was hopeful for whatever happened after this.