Nayeon glared at Jeongyeon for a moment, but decided to play with it anyway, so she pretended to sob. "It's so ouchie, Jeongie, please heal it." She used her excellent baby voice, "Can you please blow it for me?"

Jeongyeon raised Nayeon's arm, and blowed on the red marks like a child would do. "There you go, no more owies."

"Thanks." Nayeon thought of an idea. "But it still hurt a bit, Jeongie." She paused, smiling at Jeongyeon who was just looking at her. "Can you kiss it so that it won't hurt anymore?" She asked again, but pouring more cuteness on her baby voice.

Jeongyeon's face flushed on hearing Nayeon's words. Is she serious? She thought. She looked up and saw Nayeon pleading with those awfuly cute puppy eyes.

Nayeon grinned triumphantly as Jeongyeon softly kissed her arm. She thought it was over when Jeongyeon suddenly trailed little kisses from her arm to the back of her hand, and kissed it too.

Jeongyeon lifted her head up, and realization dawned to her. What have I done?  She panicked inside her head. People could have seen us and recorded everything and sent it to PD-nim.

Nayeon must have sensed Jeongyeon's panickness. "Oh, c'mon, nobody was here to witness that!" She pouted, "Or do you just regret what you did to my badly bruised arm?"

Jeongyeon shook her head. "No, no, of course not." She pulled Nayeon closer and put her arm around the older's waist. "Let's just go back to the building, what do you say?"

Nayeon glanced at Jeongyeon's hand on her waist and could not help but to smirk. "Yeah, sure. But can we visit the practice room first? I miss it."

"Yeah, no problem." 

They turned back around and walked to the direction of the building.

------------------------

The smell of hot chocolate woke Sana and Momo up.

Apparently, the maknaes made JYP prepare hot choco drinks for them while the two unnies left were sleeping.

"JYP-appa, do you have marshmallows?" Sana and Momo heard Chaeyoung's voice from the kitchen. They got up from the couch and went to the kitchen.

"Unnies!" Dahyun noticed the door open and the two unnies enter. "JYP-appa made us some hot choco."

Sana patted Dahyun's head and rubbed her eyes. "I didn't know you know how to make hot choco."

JYP got a whole pack of mini marshmallows from the refrigerator and served them infront the maknaes. "Well, I never had the chance to make you girls one."

"As if you're going to make one for us." Momo grabbed one marshmallow and popped it in her mouth.

JYP shrugged. "I actually made ITZY and BOY STORY some hot choco once."

"Of course, being ITZY and BOY STORY the youngest." Sana pouted.

JYP frowned. "You were too busy with work that I never had the chance to invite you for hot choco." He added, "But don't worry, I promise to make you sometime."

Momo nodded and helped Tzuyu and Chaeyoung pour marshmallows on their drinks.

"Where are Nayeon-unnie and Jeongyeon-unnie, by the way?" Sana asked. "Am I just too sleepy still to not notice them or are they really not here?"

"Nayeon and Jeongyeon just went outside for a moment." JYP answered.

Sana and Momo both had their eyebrows raised as they met each other's eyes.

Dahyun got down from her seat and pulled the hem of Sana's shirt.

Sana bent down to hear what Dahyun's saying.