#4YearsWithTWICE

first of all

HAPPY FOURTH ANNIVERSARY TEUDOONGI!

ever since you debuted last October in 2015, the world changed because you were there. you've been giving us beautiful songs ever since and we were blessed to have you.

four years with TWICE was the best, because it shows how well they developed. it also shows how strong TWICE is, and also how supportive ONCES became.

we met problems along the way, but we overcome it as we believed in them. they grew up to be strong girls that are very very talented and beautiful; actually, the most beautiful girls ever.

ever since i became a ONCE, TWICE has been my motivation, my inspirations. i want to be like them: strong, talented, brave, and hardworking.

i didn't get the chance to see their concert last June, but I'll keep my hopes up and wish that they'll have another concert here.

in each comeback, we can clearly see how well they developed. from cutesy girls to a more matured concept, TWICE slayed it in every comeback.

disregard the bashers, the hates---we ONCES are here to support and love you until the end.

TWICE deserves the title Nation's Girl Group. even if they don't win any award in the upcoming awarding ceremonies (though i believe that they would), they're still no. 1 in ONCES' hearts.

4 years and counting, we still love you forever.

stay strong, our queens ♡♡♡