missing you ; chapter 6

My eyes lifted open to the glaring morning light, yet different from any other morning- in front of my eyes had been Lucas, arms wrapped around me as he slept peacefully.

  My face heated up, yet a smile curled up my lips. I couldn't help but notice how cute he looked while sleeping.

  I shifted a little to face him, but to my surprise, his eyes twitched, before opening.

  His blinked a few times, confused, and when he finally realised, he flinched, falling off the bed.

  "O-Ow..."

  "W-What happened?! You didn't do anything, did you?" he exclaimed, face flushed red.

  "I should be asking you that," I laughed.

  "Well, I was tired and drained out," he mumbled under his breath. "So I slept on your bed when you left. I-I'm sorry."

  "It's fine, you were so cute!" I said, getting up.

  Looking away, he'd tried to change the subject.

  "Well then, I have some things to do- I'll see you and playtime later?" said Lucas as he patted my head, before giving me a small kiss on the forehead.

  "Mmhmm!" I chirped as he stretched and grabbed his coat, before jumping out the balcony. I'd always wondered why he'd do that- could he fly? Teleport as soon as he flew off?

  I shrugged.

I got dressed and burst out the door, to see Felix and Lily waiting outside.

"You seem to be in a good mood today, Princess," smiled Lily as the three of us walked to the garden.

"Of course! Today's gonna be a great day."

"Oh, right, his majesty issued out the announcements to stop the manhunt for the princess. On the other hand," explained Felix. "The maiden- I assume her name is Lady Margarita will be coming over today."

Right. I still can't be too sure he wouldn't replace me.

  "Alright."

  Before I knew it, we'd already reached the garden, all the roses I'd plucked out of rage were grown back- maybe just like my happiness returned.

  And so, Lucas popped into my mind- he'd always been on my mind for the past few days.

  It seemed as if every second without him was just waiting for him to come back. But I was still so happy- everything was okay again.

  "Good morning, Daddy!"

  "You're happy today," Dad took a sip of his tea as he put down the papers at hand.

  "Heard that already today," I giggled.

  My eyes sparkled to the piece of chocolate fudge cake right before my eyes. My saliva drooled from my mouth as I picked up the fork, stabbing it into the cake.

  Gosh, I missed that stuff.

  "How unladylike," sighed Claude.

  "Sorry, Daddy, I just really miss this," I said with my mouth full, chewing the savoury cake.

  Swallowing the gulp, I put down my fork.

  "Daddy, could I ask for a favour?"

  "What is it?" Dad replied.

  "I was thinking," I rattled. "Could Lucas stay in the palace? We have plenty of rooms, and he's a noble too, is he not?"

  "Who is that?"

  "You know, the young magician who's saved your life! The playmate I've had for years," I tweeted.

After all, it was a little lonely for Lucas to be roaming around the place at night, when he didn't need to protect the Tower due to a protection spell.

"Sounds a little suspicious," Dad put his fingers to his chin. "Did he bribe you? To teach you some new tricks, or anything?"

I felt like a real little kid. Being able to tell my dad all about everything.

"No, it's not like that at all- it's just, he's lonely, and I guess he'd be able to protect the palace too, no?" I explained. "Besides, I really like him," I pouted softly.

"Pardon?"

"Nothing!" I exclaimed.

"So you've taken a liking in the young magician," he smiled. "I won't mind."

Dad's smiles were the best to see, after all, he rarely smiled. And when he did, it was brighter than the glaring sun burning out my eyes.

"I love you so much, Daddy!" I stood up, ran over to him and strangle-hugged him from the back.

Felix and Lily had their usual expressions, calming and happy for everything I was doing.

"Hey, Dad?"

"Hm?" he replied, not looking up at me.

"Could I have more cake?"

"No. One is enough or you'll get cavities like when you were little."

I frowned as I looked over to Lily, who was rejoicing to what my father had said. After all, for years she'd try to keep me from chocolates, and would give any of the maid who'd secretly gave me sweets a big scolding of why I shouldn't eat so much candy.

"I will be meeting one of the children Mr White has raised in the afternoon. Would you like to join me for lunch with her and Mr White?"

Jennette.

As much as I didn't want to be kicked off the throne right there in front of my face, I really missed my sister. Even though it was said that Jennette had been the younger sister, she'd been a big sister to me all the way.

As if we'd switched our roles.

"Yes, Daddy! I wanna see Jeny again!"

Today was going to be eventful.

A/N
oKEYY jus fyii- nothing erm- dirty happened when Athy and Lucas were asleep! they were just cuddling >< so i'm sorry if i gave the wrong idea to anyone- also, i think this chapter may seem a little weird! i'm so so sorry! also- i'll be posting a oneshot next! so you could read it while waiting for ; missing you chapter 7! i hope you enjoyed this chapter! i'd really appreciate if you could leave a vote or comment if you liked it, or comment any feedback >< see you soon <33

PS: i wrote a oneshot! i don't know if you guys wanna see it but it's a little rushed and bad- but it's a little sensitive too, would you guys like me to post it? pls comment and let me know how you feel!