Don't Fuck With Me! I Have The Power of God AND Anime on MY Side!

Disclaimer- I do not own Naruto or you

Ps, if you dont get the reference in the title, you are either too young or too old for the internet, or you lived under a rock during the vine age. This week here's Sasuke, reaslitically I guess, his skin tone does not render well on camera though. Happy New Year! Onto the Story!
_____________________________________
Y/n barely managed to steady herself as Chief Toad questioned who the hell she was. Not wanting to die at the moment, she tried to be respectful, "Oh um sorry Mr Chief Toad sir, I'm Y/n, Naruto's teammate and friend."

'Wow, I sound like if Tom Holland's Peter Parker turned into a girl and was thrown into an anime.'
'That's extremely specific.'
'Oh hush.'

"Y/n, are you sure you're okay? What about Sakura and Sasuke?" Naruto asked, clearly adding Sasuke as an ending thought.

"Well, Sasuke can't safely attempt another Chidori right now, and Sakura's out but she'll be fine. As for me, I'm a fast healer, and I know deep down you know exactly why."
'Did I ever tell him we're both Jinchurickis? I'm not sure, things have been far too crazy to remember. Gaara knows, but does Naruto?'

Meanwhile the small toad was rambling on about how Naruto kicked Shukaku's butt and how Y/n helped. Chief Toad suddenly spoke up, grabbing his sword. "Okay kid, you're officially accepted as my henchman, you and your little friend sit tight and I'll show you what duty is all about. I'll take him down, but not before hes paid for what he's done. That worthless little flunky."
With that the Chief leaped into the air, shouting, "Hang on tight small fries."

Y/n felt her body float up at the sudden take off before succumbing to gravity keeping her in place. 'Hang on to what?!'

Chief Toad sliced his sword through Shukaku's right arm and it came clean off, dissolving back into sand. The impact of the Chief coming down shook the ground and Y/n had to use her chakra to avoid slipping off the top of his head on impact.

Naruto moved toward Chief's eyes to better talk to him.
"Hey Chief! Hold on a second! Dont go over in that direction, Sakura's still there! Try to lure him over this way if you can, okay?"

"Sakura?" Chief Toad questioned looking up at the blond.

"Its his little girlfriend, Pop. Right kid?" The Chief's son explained and Y/n turned out.

'Dammit, what is that little toad's name?'

Gaara's deranged voice pulled her back to the present, "Interesting... Interesting! Not bad Naruto Uzumaki!"

And with that he switched his conciousness over to Shukaku and his body half emerged from Shukaku's forehead.'Oh that is so creepy.'

Feeling everyone tense, Y/n decided to take charge.
"Okay, focus on Gaara and make sure he doesnt make that jutsu, ignore Shukaku, it's pointless right now."
Unfortunately she was promptly ignored.

"But what the heck is that?" Naruto stuttered, overwhelmed by the chakra radiating throughout the forest.

"Um... well-" Y/n struggled to find the proper words to explain.

"A spirtiulist medium." Cheif Toad answered.

"That."

"The circles under his eyes they're signs of insomnia, evident that the medium's been possessed by the Shukaku. Those possessed by Shukaku, the sand spirit, are no longer able to sleep soundly through the night. The terror is too great. If one does sleep, the Shukaku will eat away at your psyche, until the person that you once were ceases to exist."

'Isn't that the shit you've pulled on me for a bit?'
'We have gone over this a hundred times. No, it is not, that is just your visions, you must remember I only awakened them early. The consequence of knowing the future is the blind terror of what's to come. It does not matter if you are asleep or awake it will find you. Though major visions will ellude you during life and death battles. I am a mere 'helper' to this.'
'Weird flex but okay.'
'Focus Child.'