This Could've Gone Better

Disclaimer I do not own Naruto or You
Okay so I've been MIA again, I think I'll be back to regular updates soon, my last day of work is the 17th. Since schools starting up again and I work at a Water Park of course it's only open in the Summer and semi early fall. Anywho, Summer reading has crept back around again which means I've been writing this Fic for almost a year which is insanity. Im trying to keep up with it, I also got my blood drawn which I hate so this is making me feel better. Ps if anyone is confused on the plot or story element with Ryoko or anything different in wording just remember I do everything for a reason. Also if you catch on yes I'm aware that idea has been used before it works with my story background. You'll understand soon. Onto the story!
__________________________
Y/n bit the inside of her cheek as Orochimaru stepped forward and Kakashi assumed defensive position. "Stop! Don't come any closer." He activated his Chidori and lightning cracked to life from his palm. "I don't care if you are one of the Yonin, one of the four shinobi of legend-"
'Four? Yonin? Ryoko what is this?'
'...'
"-I swear you take one more step towards Y/n and Sasuke and one of us will die here."

Orochimaru chuckled growing louder filling the room with his manic laughter.
"Funny is it?"
"Poor Kakashi all your noble efforts all in vain."
"What?"
"Do you really believe that the seal will hold do you think you can keep him from what he truly desires? You know I'm right. A heart like his that hungers for only one thing will not be denied, no matter what obstacles you put in his path. He's an avenger isn't he?"
"You think you can take advantage of that? Not Sasuke-"
" And as for the pretty little one behind you, she may be stubborn but her heart is weak. You've already seen it, too filled with empathy and compassion. She will come to me for he-"
"Fuck no! Coming from the one who sees the future I will do no such thing. You'd have to drag me kicking and screaming the entire way there and I assure you that wouldn't be pretty. So don't-"
"You make no mention of Sasuke being so resolute as for the kicking and screaming, you said that before and"He smiled liking his lips.
'Fuck no, fuck no, fuck no!'
"I'd think I'd like that."
"Pedophile."
"You know you can't stop him sooner or later Sasuke will seek me out and maybe he'll bring you with him."

He turned heel and walked away from them, "Unless of course you carry out your threat to kill me Kakashi, if you dare."

As soon as Orochimaru disappeared from sight Kakashi and Y/n each let out a shaky breath of relief. He faced away for a second allowing Y/n to tug her top back on, before helping her up.

"Best you don't mention this happening."
Y/n nodded.
"I know."
Kakashi then picked up Sasuke, wrapping his arm around his shoulder.
"Let's get Sasuke to the infirmary and you back to the arena."
Y/n shrugged.
"No rush, the second fight's only just finishing."
__________________________
By the time they had made it back Zaku was being carried away on a gurney. Sakura had started panicking about Sasuke which Kakashi immediately dismissed and the matches dragged on.
Kankuro fought that guy Y/n didn't care about and he of course won. At this point Sakura had been chosen to go up against Ino.

Y/n was panicking on the inside the entire time. Sakura seemed more sure of herself in a way. It lead to her knocking Ino out cold instead of them knocking each other out. Which was refreshing to say the least. Yet Y/n wasn't prepared for when her name was called, against of course Kabuto. That no good two timing traitor.

"I'd really hate to do this Y/n, I'm not going to go easy on you."
"I'm counting on it."

Y/n's thoughts were interrupted by her teammates (the conscious ones anyways) cheering her on. Hayate stated the rules over again before staring at the two and saying, "Begin."

Kabuto threw his kunai almost immediately and Y/n dodged seeking to get closer. 'With how he'll try to fight me he's only keeping me at bay. He doesn't seem like he wants to kill me. Just test how well I fight.'
Y/n managed kick him across the face as he tried to cut her leg. He grabbed her wrist as she punched him and she kicked him again. Reaching into her pack she grabbed her kunai and moved to stab him in the arm. A swing and a miss as he threw a jab at her which Y/n narrowly avoided. They seemed like a pretty even match. Compared to Sakura and Ino's fight it was clear neither of them were going easy.
'Ryoko what's the extent of my shattering ability?'
'From very weak small objects to extremely strong material.'
'Could I theoretically-' Y/n ducked under Kabuto's kick and kept advancing on him.
'Knock someone out if I dialed it back to say a one?'
'Yes, I'll take care of the handsigns, just get him as close as possible.'
Kabuto and Y/n's fight dragged on until she hit that perfect spot.
"Hidden Jutsu- Time Fragment- Knockout!"
With a few hand signs that were placed so practically everyone were restricted from seeing them, Y/n gathered her strength into her fist and knocked Kabuto out cold.