Wake Up and Walk on Trees

Disclaimer, I do not own you or Naruto
Holy Shit!! I literally only expected this to get like 20 reads, thank you for understanding my need for a short break. I got sick, and couldn't stop sneezing for more than 1 minute. Halfway through my 'break', so this is up later than expected. But hey, better than three months. Thank you so much and enjoy! Most stories try to have the reader save and be friends with everyone, which I would love. Unfortunately, it is important to be logical. FOR SOME REASON THIS CHAPTER WAS NEVER PUBLISHED WHAT THE HECK.
__________________________
The squad had been in the village for a day or so. Y/n sort of just hung back when Kakashi Sensei came to. Sakura was already saying he shouldn't use the sharingan of it was so dangerous. But he ignored her and looked straight at the H/c.
"Y/n, why did you wait until the last minute to say the boy was an imposter?"
" I don't know, my head was really fuzzy, I guess I over did it myself. When I snapped out of it, I didn't even realize what I was saying until I said it."
"Do you think there's a limit? You can't say things that might drastically change the future?"
"I don't know. But that boy, I'm not sure of his name, and Zabuza will be back. We don't have a lot of time, half a week, maybe a little longer. He hit pressure points in Zabuza's neck that will leave him paralyzed for a while. Which is why he seemed dead. Honestly, you would have put it together and we'd still be here if I hadn't said anything."
Sakura played the naive and confused role as usual.
'She could be a badass now, if she just stopped to think.'
"What do you mean?! I'm still confused on this. Kakashi Sensei checked him himself, his heart stopped!"
" Y/n said it herself, his heart did stop, but that was just a temporary state to simulate death. The weapons that 'tracker' used are called senbon. The can pierce deeply but rarely kill unless they hit a vital organ. Not in the neck, they're modified from needles used in medical practice. Like acupuncture, trackers train to know every detail of the human body. Causing a heart to stop temporarily while keeping the body alive is an easy matter for them. First he carried Zabuza's body away even though it's much heavier than he is, second he used senbon which have precise effect, but are rarely fatal. From these two factors we can conclude that the tracker wasn't trying to destroy Zabuza, he was trying to save him. And since that's the case, we have to prepare quickly."
Kakashi was conflicted, upset to why he hadn't seen it sooner, or listened.

'He doesn't seem to listen to you.'
'No shit Sherlock.'
'Fuck off, Watson.'

Kakashi repeated Y/n's name to get her attention.
"Huh? Oh sorry. Lost in thought."
Kakashi eyed her suspiciously.
"So you had a vision and didn't realize this fact later, huh Y/n?"
"I don't know, I'm not used to having so many visions in one day. I guess it caused me to daze out at the worst time. I try to keep it to a minimum, but sometimes I can't stop it."
"You need to work on that, should you 'daze out' like that again. You could be in serious trouble."
Y/n nodded sheepishly.

There was an aura of silence that swept the room.
' And... Cue Sakura and her tendency to underestimate all of us.'
"Sensei, you said to prepare quickly, you can barely move."
Kakashi laughed, "I can still train you."
"Hold on! A little last minute training won't make us strong enough to fight Zabuza. You could barely defeat him! Even with your sharingan, you have to be reasonable about this!"
'STOP BEING SUCH A WUSS!'
"Sakura. Why was I able to stop Zabuza? Because you all helped me. You've grown, Naruto, you've grown the most."
"So you noticed Kakashi-Sensei? Now things are going to get better, believe it-"
Naruto was cut off by the voice of a young boy.
'Awwwww! Inari's even cuter in person!'
"I don't believe it and nothing's going to be good."
Naruto turned pointing at the small child in shock.
"Who are you!???"

Tazuna's face lit up in happiness at seeing his grandson.
"Inari! Where have you been?!"
Inari ran and jumped into a hug.
"Welcome back grandpa!"
His mother was less than pleased with his attitude.
"Inari! That was very rude! These ninja helped your grandpa and brought him here safely."
Tazuna laughed patting his grandson's head.
"It's okay, it's okay. I'm rude to them too."
The boy stared at them inquisitively before turning back to his mother in protest.
"Mom! Don't you see? These people are gonna die! Gato and his men will come back and find them and wipe them out!"
"What did you say brat?!"