Well That Didn't Go as Planned

Disclaimer I do not own Naruto or you
So I was supposed to start work today and since its outside it is weather permitting. So yay. Now I have nothing better to do than watch Hannibal (the tv show) and write this.
__________________________
Sasuke shouted in pain and effort, forcing himself to move even the slightest.
"You are definitely his brother, if anything your eyes are even keener than Itachi's."
"Who are you? WHAT DO YOU WANT!"
"Leave!"

Orochimaru laughed at Sasuke and Y/n's outbursts, flipping the scroll into the air and catching it on his palm.
"My name is Orochimaru. But as to what I want that will have to wait until we meet again." The scroll in his hand started to smolder with blue green flame. " Which won't happen until the either of you finish this test with the best score of all. First you'll have to defeat the Hidden Sound Ninja who serve me."

Y/n closed her eyes, bringing her head into her chest, using her shoulders to try and block as much of her neck as possible, before her anger came to a boil.
"I don't care whatever bullshit you're pitching! If you think I will ever side with you, you're wrong! You'd have to drag me kicking and screaming, I would and will never allow myself to even think you're an okay person. You're a pathetic manipulating serpent who I will never associate with. I don't care what you do I will always hate you. Just leave!"
He stared at her almost waiting,
'Sakura isn't saying what sets him off.'
Y/n took a sharp inhale, "If we were never to meet again, it'd be too soon."

Orochimaru stepped onto where they were grinning like the Cheshire Cat.
"Oh, you know very well we will meet again, you and I, and him and I."

He formed his handsigns as his neck elongated, face growing paler and even more hideous, fangs stretching down from his canines.
He went straight for Sasuke before to Y/n.
The sound Sasuke let out, the utter shock and horror as his body seized up and the curse mark formed.

'Ryoko, please do something, try and isolate the chakra to only one point so the mark can't spread. Please, I'm scared.'

Tears escape her eyes as Orochimaru sunk his fangs into her neck making her scream and collapse as his chakra attempted to flow through her bloodstream. He knew her body was rejecting the curse mark, but he was cackling as her tailed beast chakra seeped around the wound. If he was talking Y/n didn't know it. He sunk into the tree as Y/n convulsed and tried to calm her screams. Sakura was surrounded by her unresponsive or otherwise hysterical teammates.

Y/n found herself floating. Everything was pitch black and it burned, somehow hot and cold at the same time. Her hair was flying about her and the curse mark at her neck throbbing. Time was going in slow motion her arms were lagging in the surrounding substance. It felt like jello and it slowly became more and more water like. She kept gasping for air, her lungs felt like someone had filled them with cement. Ryoko was in front of her, or she thought it was Ryoko. She flickered between a small form and her normal one.