33 | fear

After spending time with Soyon, I returned home. I thought there was no one, but I was wrong. The livingroom light is on. Someone is in here.

As I enter inside I see brushes and colors scattered around the living room floor. It's a disaster. Just ahead, I see Taehyung, a slightly curved with his back, shirtless.

Sitting on a stool, legs spread wide, concentrated with a brush in his hand, his long fingers wrapped around the wood intent on painting a black line.

I walk slowly and silently towards him. In front of him, a large painting canvas, bigger than him. He doesn't seem to have noticed my presence, or maybe he pretends, as he has done with me so far.

I notice that sometimes he looks behind the painting.

As I approach, I see now that he is painting a nude, of a female body. Wow.

It's so detailed, down to the smallest detail, that the girl's skin is a dark amber color, which contrasted with the burgundy armchair below her. She is sitting with her back straight, her small breasts are firm and proud in the air, her nipples hard. Her intimate part has a slight regrowth.

The black hair is in front of the face, covering enough to hide the person's identity. Her full lips held a small fruit, a cherry; the whole gave the girl a certain mysterious air. Thin fingers, resting on the knees. It looks so real, like the model was there.

He has a great talent.
He's like his father, he inherited from him the passion of drawing and art in every aspect. This brings me a certain melancholy.

My face turns red all at once, I'm pretty close to him, I see a girl on the other side of the big painting, posing in the same way as the colors portrayed.

Oh.

She stared at Taehyung, hypnotized by his gaze as he looked at her body, replicating her nakedness on the cloth.

She is not a girl of our age, she looks older. After a while her gaze rests on me, making a face.

Taehyung notes it.

《Stay focused on me, Belle.》he scolds her.

She doesn't answer, she raises her chin slightly to indicate me, without moving her body an inch.

Taehyung turns around, showing his perfect profile. He sees my presence with the corner of his eye, turns back to the girl.

《You can go, we'll finish another time.》 he says to the girl, who nods.

She gets up and dresses quickly, to leave, but first, she approaches to give Taehyung a long and wet kiss.

Taehyung was picking up the brushes that were scattered around the marble floor.

But first he looks for something in his gym pants pocket, pulls out a packet, from which he takes a cigarette, puts it between his lips and lights it on.
I didn't know he started smoking.

My eyes follow him along with the cloud of smoke that was being created, a few strands of hair were in front of his eyes, covering them.

I wish I had the ability to read his eyes. To understand things he had within himself. I want to know what was on his mind, what he thought of me, if he hated me completely, or if maybe there was even a small and remote possibility that he could forgive me.

He bends over to pick up a black-dirty brush, so doing his biceps shows the entire phoenix tattoo. The more I look at it, the more it seems it can take life.

《Taehyung.》
My voice sounds cracked, unexpectedly.

Doesn't respond. Keeps doing what he was doing. Throwing out smoke from time to time.