53 | chocolate&pistachio

Tip:
🍦Get some ice cream!🍦

ㅡ Chaerin's POV ㅡ

School is almost over, the last year is running out. It's a shame not to be able to have everyone together ... Above all, it's strange not to have Hoseok near us anymore, indeed me. He's that person who has always been close to me when I needed it, in the past, we went thru so much together. Kind of like Hwasa now.

Hoseok has returned to Gwanju, he left after he had beaten up Jungkook. He preferred to return to take care of his anger problem, he wanted to have peace and quiet around him. He said bye to me and apologized before leaving.

I was arranging the living room, but someone rang the door, I wasn't expecting anyone today, as soon as I open it and I see who it is, I smile happily.

《Hwasa!》

《It's time to repay you with ice cream!》

《Now?》

《Yes!》 My body is pulled out of the house when Hwasa takes my wrist and pulls it towards her.

She drags me to the nearest supermarket and buys several trays of ice cream. After that we go to her house, luckily we live in the same area.

We settle down comfortably in her living room.

《So ...》 Hwasa grins. 《What's new with Yoongi?》

I sigh. I have so much to tell her, we have to talk about a lot of things.

《We need loooots of ice cream first.》

Hwasa chuckles disappearing into the kitchen. As soon as she comes back, holding out my bowl with ice cream, she turns on the stereo to put music in the background and sits down on the sofa next to me. I begin to tell her everything that she has been missing, all the new juicy news. From Jimin to Jungkook, to the Taehyung events. And obviously Yoongi too.

She stares at me in silence, learning every little detail that I won't spare.

《Let me understand ...》 puts her spoon in the bowl with the pistachio ice cream she likes so much.

《Yoongi has decided not to make love to you because he's on a strange redemption, Jimin and Jungkook are trying in every way to stay with you-》

《Fuck, not stay.》 I correct her.

《It's the same.》 She says fluttering her hand in the air, annoyed because I interrupted her.

《Taehyung says he hates you, but you saw him knocked out on the sofa with a fully ongoing boner while moaning your name?》

《Yup.》

Hwasa laughs, I don't know what's so funny. 《Girl, you are living an exciting life.》

《Exciting? They even kissed me!》

《So what?》

《I have a boyfriend!》 I say opening my eyes as if it were the most obvious thing.

《But I don't seem to understand that you have withdrawn from them. You got kissed, but you reciprocated the kiss, every time!》

I have nothing to argue with anymore.

《Yes but...》

《None though. It's your fault as much as theirs. Does Yoongi know?》

《No...》

《Uh, dangerous territory. Will you tell him? I mean, you kissed with not one, but two boys, Chaerin.》

My ice cream spoon gets stuck in the air. Hwasa is right, as always in these situations.